Forget you, forget him, you're nothing to him now. Get LOST.

GET LOST!

But no matter how hard he screamed, you would never stop coming back, even if he doesn't like it. Both in his mind, or outside of it.

And he is sick of it.

You CHOSE that guy over him, when he was CLEARLY trying to warn you— but what did you do? You didn't l i s t e n.

And all he felt is rage. It was flowing through his veins and blended in with his blood, which isn't a wonderful combination, mind you.

It gave him heartache.

And it didn't get any better when HE hurt you.

He would yell the nastiest and meanest profanity he could think of when he ever came to see that guy. He would even erupt a dark storm and make all the lightning that came along with it be directed onto him and him ALONE.

HE deserves that!

But he couldn't. He SHOULDN'T.

All he could do was sit there, petrified for your life, which is on the brink of death as the doctors and nurses did everything they can to save you. (And it's not like they could say no, there's a thunder blade at the back of their head. And not even the gang can stop him at this point.)

For your friends' sake, for your family's sake, for THUNDERSTORM'S sake, please, just live...

SOLAR

He looks like a catastrophe.

No, he does not need a joke right now. Try as you might but he doesn't see the point in laughing at this current state.

Not when HIS source of happiness isn't with him...

The moment you told him you liked someone else, Solar was slowly being drained to... Even care anymore. It's like his emotions got shut off.

Or well, he forced himself to shut off.

He hadn't left his room in months since then.

He did literally everything to think of anything but you while trying to cling as much as he could with what's left of his sanity; And that meant experiments and research, day and night, until he passed out.

His mental health has been defenestrated since day one, ain't no going back now.

But he didn't understand.

He did, and has everything for you. He has the looks, the charms, the intelligence, he's given you his full attention and prioritized you even! He was your hero, he's saved you from danger countless of times and has been with you through thick and thin!

So what gives?

What do you see in that guy?...

But as much as he wanted to know, he couldn't bring himself to step out of his door to find out. Seeing you alone is enough to make his heart yearn in pain, but it could wail all it wants; he can't bring it in himself to even be with you if you failed to acknowledge him anyway...

But that was his first mistake.

He should've man up and left his room. He should've ran to you, despite the heavy rains pouring outside. He should've been there, and save you from that two-faced jerk.

But he didn't.

And now he could only sit and wait. What's done is done, and he can't do anything to turn back time and change the past. The only thing he was left to do is to either knock on death's door, or engulf you with the fragmented remains of his broken heart with the only time you have left to live.