1978 - 8

Harry sat in his truck both hands on the steering wheel, as he watched her walking up the street. He couldn't help but feel a bit of guilt at the thought of her being one of his closets mates sister, or maybe it was the age gap between them, even though it wasn't huge, but he knew how some people looked down on relationships like theirs. If you could even call it a relationship.

He let out a breath of air sitting back before lighting up a cigarette, inhaling the poisonous thing into his probably very unhealthy lungs. He couldn't get her out of his head, the way she spoke, he wondered how she didn't have more friends, why she always kept herself to herself. He had feeling it was to do with her brother, as if she was scared to do anything after everything he had put their parents threw. 

Her brother was a ticking time bomb, Harry knew it. He knew how Dee and Evas parents would react if they knew Dee was speaking to Harry again, or how they would react knowing Harry couldn't stop thinking about their daughter, but Harry could never let anything bad happen to that girl. How he would never let anyone, including himself hurt her. He wouldn't be able to live with himself. Maybe that's why he needed to keep his distance from her. But he couldn't. He would just have to make sure she never knew about some parts of his life.

He started his truck up again, he really needed to get a move on, Dee was waiting back at his apartment and he had a job to do before he went back. With the cigarette still in his mouth he drove off, putting Eva to the back of his mind. Even though it was tricky.

He made his way to the address he was given, making sure he got the right place, before he got out of his truck he made sure he had everything he needed, and making sure his sunglasses and baseball cap were on. Taking a glance around he hopped out, letting out a breath of air as he made his way towards the building.

Harry had finally finished, and the sooner he got out of the place the better so he started his truck up and sped off, he looked at his watch and clenched his teeth.

"Fuck sake." He said to himself. That bastard really took up too much of his time. Harry cursed him and began driving faster. He knew Dee had something important to do and he needed to get back quickly.

Taking no interest in the speed limit he turned every corner faster than the one before, praying there were no cops around to catch him. Which would be his luck.

He really needed a cigarette.

Arriving at the apartment he noticed, Dee and Brody standing at the front doors, just standing talking, blowing the smoke from there mouths.

Harry stepped out making his way over to the men, "everything okay?" Dee asked.

"Yes mate, he doesn't shut the fuck up." Finally able to have a smoke. He felt like he could breath again.

Dee let out a laugh, "I seen your sister coming away from JM's house earlier. How's she know him?" Harry asked Dee, using the nickname given to Brittany's boyfriend. Harry didn't know if he was asking because he didn't believe Eva, or because he was maybe jealous for some reason. Although he didn't think she would lie about something like that. He didn't think she would lie at all.

Dee looked confused, and he looked at over at Brody, he shrugged "what the fucks she doing with him?"

Harry suddenly got an urge to make sure Eva wasn't around anyone like him, which was maybe why he had mentioned it too Dee. So he could tell her not to be around here again without Harry having to do it.

"No clue mate, I gave her a lift home. She said something about picking up her friends bag, JM's girlfriend."

Brody let out a snort, "that boy has more girlfriends than I can count."

He was right, he was a bit of a man whore.

Dee laughed, "he's a fucking herpes infested moron, she'll be told not to go near him again." He said, "thanks for dropping her home Harry, but I don't want my parents knowing your back. You know what they're like."

Harry felt happy knowing he would make sure Eva wouldn't go near that prick again, without making it suspicious.

Harry held his hands up, "I parked down the street. Don't worry."

Dee just nodded, he seemed agitated and Harry noticed, "you okay mate?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." But Harry could tell by the way he was bouncing his legs up and down in nerves that he wasn't. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea for him to help out tonight.

"You should really get going now, you still have to collect that?" Harry asked looking at the time then over to Dee.

"Yeah, your right." Dee stood up but not before fist pumping the two boys.

As he walked away Harry turned to Brody, "go with him."

"What? Why do I-" Brody started to complain.

"Just fucking go."

And with that Harry threw his cigarette on the floor stomping it out, then turned and made his way up to his apartment.

He let the small thoughts of Eva come back into his head, just thinking of her made him happy.

But Harry had much bigger problems to be thinking of, so he shook the thoughts of her away. The last thought being how  he couldn't wait to see her pretty face again tomorrow.

Okay sooooo I wanted this chapter to be a different view on things!! I wonder what Harry is up too, I know it might be confusing now but it will all come out