1978 - 4

My leg was shaking with the nerves as I sat in my living room my brother and Harry hadn't been home in nearly 24 hours, they left a little while after Harry had seen me naked, as you can guess I was too embarrassed to say bye or even show my face. I debated packing my bags and moving out but where would I go.

Which I was regretting now because they were really worrying me. My nails were bit to shreds as I paced around my house trying to think of things to get my mind off my brother and Harry's disappearance.

I had watched about 10 movies, ate like a pig and even considered going for a walk, that's how you know it's bad.

It was around 1am when I heard the keys in front door go and I automatically pretended to be asleep in the sofa, hiding my face in my hair.

Their whispers were all I could hear as I tried my best to listen in on the conversation.

"Try not to wake her up and don't tell her anything, she'll just panic." Was what I heard before the door slammed.

I opened my eyes and all my worry was gone whenever I seen the back off Harry who was locking the front door.

Although my frown quickly returned when he turned round and I seen his face,

"What the hell happened?" My eyes widened at the blood on his grey top and cut lip.

"Don't worry." He laughed, "it's only a cut, he looks worse." He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

"where is my brother?" I asked, annoyed. "Yous left me here, by myself."

"Did you miss me?" Harry asked sitting down beside me.

I blushed, not what I meant. I suddenly got very aware of how close we were.

"No." I said.

"Really? I certainly missed you."

"You did?" I asked, shocked. His bruised face made me feel sorry for him, he looked like he was in pain, but didn't want to show it.

he nodded, but didn't say anything.

I was staring at him again, which I found myself doing a lot whenever I was with him. Knuckles were bruised and his top was a little bit ripped at the shoulder.

I could feel my cheeks burning as Harry looked back at me, I turned and faced the other way.

"Honey," his voice was rough, I'd never heard it so low before,

"you know, you look amazing with no clothes on."

I nearly stopped breathing as the words came out of his mouth, I opened my mouth to speak but Harry stopped me before he could.

"I'm not being a creep, but you have no reason to be so insecure, I think your perfect."

All I could mutter was a small thank you, I tucked my hair behind my ears turning my now rosy face away from him, hiding the fact I was deeply embarrassed.

"God, if there was one wish I could have come true it would be for you not to be Dee's little sister." He sighed rubbing his ring covered hands over his face. "I can't stop thinking about you."