Chapter 11

So I'm updating :D Yay haha !

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 11

"Violet!" I exclaimed putting my hand to my heart she giggled and I frowned at her "No not funny you gave me a heart attack almost!" I exclaimed once again I was in the backyard gazing out in the forest I couldn't help but to think about Cole he was always on my mind no matter what he's done he's always been on my mind!

"Sorry mommy." She said he eyes going wide and watery I sighed and picked her up rocking her back and forth "It's okay just don't do that again." I said she smiled and nodded laying her head on my chest "Will I ever see daddy again?" she asked me.

"I don't know, I don't know." I said knowing full well we might I felt her go limp in my arms after 10 minutes and I walked into the house again walking up the stairs and into our room setting her on the bed and then tip toed out of the room.

I walked to Julian's office to see him working on some paper work he looked up from his paper and saw me then smiled I walked over to him and stood in front of his desk my hand laying flat on the desk as I leaned in "Tell me why Cole wants to kill you?" I asked that caught Julian off guard his eyes widened and he droppped his pen from his hand which fell to the floor.

He looked down his hand balled up into a fist "How do you know?" He asked I scoffed and sat down in the chair putting my feet up "Julian he can't hide anything from me neither can you." I paused and looked at him and he was glaring at me "So..... Tell me you may have told not told me earlier but I demand to know now." I said I heard him sigh and a tiny smirk played on my lips.

"Because our dad killed his father." He said my mouth widened a little "No no no! no! There is no way in hell! Why?!?" I yelled to him he stood up and walked over to me "Dad didn't want you to know he realized his mistake and how stupid he was, but he couldn't take it back and we knew Cole hated us he wanted to kill you and me." He said I shook my head he wouldn't play me like that!

"Why did dad do it?" I asked Cole shook his head "I can't-" I cut Julian off "Don't you dare tell me you can't because you will tell me." I said coldly his eyes narrowed at me with the tone I was speaking towards him he is still and Alpha and it doesn't matter is I'm his sister or not I couldn't speak to like that.

"Dad was in love with Cole's mom, Gloria, and she was as well they had good years together, but then at the age of 26 she found Carter, Cole's dad and at first she didn't want him but the more she was with dad the more she didn't like him as much and she tried to leave remember dad hasn't met mom yet so you can imagine what happened and when she left him he got pretty angry through the years he tried to find her and finally he did, but when he did they had already had a child, Cole, so when he found out about that his wolf got angry and killed him right in front of Cole he was only 10 then, but he understood and till this day he's been trying to find me and you to kill us for killing his father." Julian explained as I sat there listening.

"Why would it matter now both our parents are dead he at least has his mother and sister! Why would he want to kill us?!" I asked Julian looked at me his eyes hard "Because he wants to end this whole family why do think his been on a rampage for years seeing his own father die before his very own eyes at such a young age he got mad and cold." Julian said I sat back in my chair letting a puff of air out.

"What are we supposed to do?" I asked Julian he walked over from the window he had been gazing out when he told me the story and to his desk leaning on it "We wait for him he won't kill you your his mate, but I don't think he knows you are my sister." He said I shook my head he didn't the first time I met him I told him I didn't have any siblings.

"It all depends in time how far his wolfs rage will go." I stated knowing just how ignorant he is and blind by the rage to not see what's the real deal.

"But what if he does?" I asked I know he can get really mad I've seen it before. Julian walked over to me and hugged me tightly "He won't trust me I will protect you." He promised I smiled at that and hugged him back "Thanks." I replied amd walked out of his office.

*****

I woke up to a piercing scream I got up quickly as well did Violet who looked confused walking to the window I gasped Cole was here I could feel it I picked up Violet quickly and ran down the hallway and into Julian's room I grabbed a backpack that I had set in his room and put it on her back "When I tell you to run I want you to run and don't look back do anything you need to do to survive okay?" I told her she nodded and I picked her up walking down the stairs and to the door.

I slowly turned the door knob amd opened it looking out it reminded me so much of that night when my parents were killed their were a couple of wounded people none dead just hurt I walked out into the dark holding Violet's hand tightly. I walked for a while until I reached the meadow and saw my brother with other men.

"Where is she!" Cole snarled "She doesn't want to be with you," Julian snapped Cole growled and lunged at Julian I ran in the middle of it and pushed Cole back away from my brother. Cole looked up at me his eyes wide and suddenly they turned cold.

"Erica." He said coldly with a growl.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next chapter will be epic and a lot longer since it's a fight scene :)

Vote

Comment

Fan

xXAriseToLoveXx