Chapter 5

Thanks for all the wonderful votes :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 5

"Mmm... Cole." I said breathlessly he kissed down my neck he looked up at me and smiled "Noo Don't stop!" I whined he chuckled and smashed his lips on me as I unbuttoned my jeans he took them off.

I started unbuttoning his jeans trying to take them off and he chuckled again because I was having difficulties trying to take them.

He threw off while putting his lips on mine to I wrapped my legs around his torso as his hand was on my cheek I giggled as he tried unclasping my bra he finally got it off and started kissing down to my stomach.

My eyes snapped open as I heard glass shattering "Dammit Erica!!" I heard Cole scream I looked around and groaned I was tied to the bed and dreaming! my first wet dream I frowned and whined at the need.

Cole ran over to me and sat next to me he put a hand on my cheek "Stop dreaming like that I can feel your arousal." He said I moved closer to him kissing his lips he kissed back as I shoved my tounge in his mouth he groaned.

I smirked and touch his manhood making him push me off "No, I'm not taking advantage of you while you are in heat women!" he snapped.

"it's not taking advantage I'm actually allowing you to do." I whined

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES."

"NO Erica i'm not going to do anything with you it's just the mating talking you don't even like me."

"Whaaat... Yes I do! Ifreaking Love you!" 

"Oh really."

"Yes really now pleeeaaassseee!!"

"No." he snapped and then actually left me! He left me in the room all alone and horny!