Chapter 10

Thanks for all the great comments! I really appreciate it! :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 10

"So where have you been?" Julian asked as we sat in his office he was slightly rocking back in forth in his chair as I played with his marble ball.

"Around." I said simply he sighed and shook his head "Pacifically." He said sternly it was my turn to sigh "I met my mate." I sighed he stopped rocking and the corner of his mouth turned up.

"Really?! Why aren't you with him then?" He asked I frowned "Julian.... It's Cole." I said his face fell and turned serious as he rubbed his chin "Oh I see..." He said trailing off. "Did he get you pregnant with Violet?" He asked bewildered.

I gasped "NO! No I picked her up from the streets she was lonely and got abused by her real parents then they kicked her out." I stated he nodded and smiled again slightly "You were always so caring." He said I laughed lightly that was true I couldn't just leave someone hurt like that.

"So why have you left him?" He asked a little confused I looked at him confused myself "You mean you don't know?" I asked him. He sighed at that "I have an idea in mind, but I'm not sure." He replied.

"Julian he said he was going to kill you." I said he looked away "I had thought that...." He said trailing off mumbling something I couldn't hear.

"Why?" I demanded his eyes snapped to me "That is something I cannot tell you at the moment." He said I glared at him "I need to know you're my brother and he's my mate!" I snapped.

"I don't care! Telling you will put you in danger there are things I cannot tell you at right now!" He shouted I just glared at him and stood up from my chair then walked straight out and into the my old room where Violet was sleeping in.

I gently closed the door resisting the urge to slam the door shut then got into the bed laying next to her. I sighed and closed my eyes letting the darkness invade.

***

Cole's POV

I slammed open the door to see nothing growling in frustration I walked over to the hotel bed and sniffed in her and Violet's smell "Alpha you need to calm down." My beta, Dave, "Shut the hell up! I'm not calming down till I find her." I growled of annoyed.

I walked out again walking through the hotel I saw the manager who wouldn't let me through still standing there in fear.

Her scent lead of out of the border into Mexico I'm going to have a hard time getting there I might need to make a few calls. This has forced me to go back to my pack house or stay somewhere till I call over there.

I growled again angry I could feel my wolf going crazy he was calling for his mate he needed her, I needed her. I still have no clue why she would leave me I didn't even do anything I treated her like a princess and she goes back and does this to me.

All I do know is that when I find them I'm not letting them go.

***

Erica's POV

I had gotten dressed into a black ruffled skirt and a white blouse with a cardigan and some wedges. Today Julian was going to introduce me to some new pack members maybe some will remember me I'm hoping one certain friend from a while back will remember me.

"Alright come on Violet." I said she nodded and took my hand smiling slightly she "I miss daddy." She murmured I nodded "Me to." I replied honestly.

"Then why can't we go back." She asked I took a deep breath and then kneeled down in front of her "Because daddy is doing something mommy doesn't agree on and he needs time to think about it." I said to her.

She nodded and I got back up walking once again. Once we got into the dinning room he had just got done talking about me.

"Everybody this is my sister Erica that I've been talking about." He said.

Everybody had greeted me some I remembered others.... Not so much.

"E-Erica!!" I heard turning around I gasped. It was Emily! My best friend from a while back "Oh my gosh!!" I squealed and she ran to me hugging me tightly.

"I can't believe it's really you Chica I missed you so much!" She said her Hispanic accent coming out.

"Yes I've missed you to Chica Bonita!" I said to her she smiled "How's the rogue life been?" She asked smirking. I giggled "Oh you know killing people taking kids raping people." I said sarcastically she rolled her eyes.

"I haven't had my PIC to prank with!" She said I smirked I was her partner in crime when it came to pranking the pack back then.

"Baby where- oh hey Erica!" I heard an deep familiar voice I saw it was Cristo he used to be my friend to "Hola Cristo long time no see!" I said hugging him he nodded and put his a around Emily "Oh I see... Mates?" I asked they nodded kissing each other.

"Congratulations." I said she smiled "I can say the same for you." She replied I scoffed "You heard huh?" I asked she nodded.

We engaged in a long conversation an I introduced Violet to her and talked about how met Cole.

"Mommy I'm hungry." Violet had said after 30 minutes of us talking. I nodded and looked back up to Emily "Well I better go feed her talk to you later!" I told her going to feed Violet.

Later that night after feeding her I actually had a good night with friends and family I just hope it'll stay that way for a while....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

So tell me what you think? Is it good? Boring? Do want more?

Vote

Fan

Comment

xXAriseToLoveXx