Shehnaaz felt week in her knees. She gulped when she felt him breathing on her. She gulped once more when she felt him inhaling her scent.

Sidharth held her shoulders and she quivered.

"Sidharth!", she whispered and he shushed her.

His right hand ran across her bare back. He took his hand from top to the bottom of her back and she trembled under his touch.

Shehnaaz could feel Sidharth's intense gaze on her bare back and her cheeks heated up.

He firstly brushed her back with his fingers and when he was done doing that, he traced her bare back with his knuckles.

It was smooth like silk and as white as milk. He bent down and placed an open mouthed kiss on her shoulder.

He trailed down from her shoulders to the upper portion of her back and then to the area where the hook had to be placed.

He wanted to go down but was interrupted by a knock on her vanity door. He groaned in frustration and she chuckled.

"What is it?", Shehnaaz asked the person who was knocking.

"Mam shot will be ready in 10 minutes!", the spotboy said and made his way back to the location.

She indicated Sidharth to hook up her blouse and he did that. He did it too tightly and as result her entire body straightened with the force applied on her.

"Tu ghar nhi gya?", she asked him, once he was done with helping her with dress and hooking up her blouse.

When she turned around, he saw the portion of her stomach that was visible. It was just too much bareness.

He tried to pull down her blouse and when it didn't happen, he tried to pull up her long flowy skirt.

Shehnaaz held his hand and asked, "Kya kar ra hai tu?".

"Bohot kamar dikh rahi hai teri. Kuch Zyaada hi pet dikh ra hai! Mein cover kar ra hun bass!", he said while still trying the pull up her skirt.

Shehnaaz broke into laughing fits hearing his explanation. She pinched his cheeks while he groaned.

Shehnaaz caressed his cheeks and then cupped his face in her tiny soft hands while still laughing at this baby man.

She made him lean down, while she tip toed and placed a kiss on his nose, making him blush.

Shehnaaz laughed again in satisfaction. She didn't even kiss him on his lips, she just placed a soft tender kiss on his nose and he was beetroot red.

"Achcha ab batayega ki kya kar ra hai yahaan?", she asked him again while straightening her dress.

"Wo aaj mujhe koi kaam nhi tha to I thought ki tera shoot hi dekh lun, fir ghar chalenge!", he said casually.

Shehnaaz obviously knew why was he here. He was still not over this idea of her working with a guy who was clearly interested in her and that too in a romantic song.

She can not blame him because if the tables were turned and she got to know that the girl who was flirting with Sidharth was his Co star, then she would be equally mad or maybe more than him.

She just pecked his lips. He kissed her on the forehead, letting his lips linger on her for more than necessary.

Shehnaaz grabbed his hand and took him out with her towards the set. The director had already arranged a chair for Sidharth.

He sat on it while Shehnaaz stood beside him waiting for the shoot to start.

Armaan made his way out of his vanity and moved towards where Shehnaaz was standing. He still hadn't noticed Sidharth.

He cane and stood beside Shehnaaz while Sidharth just looked at him in amusement.

Was he stupid? Or was he blind, that he couldn't see him?

He supresed his urge to chuckle at him.

"Hi Sana!", he said.

Shehnaaz looked at him, a bit startled by his sudden greeting but quickly straightened herself.

She smiled at him, and said, "Hi and it's not Sana, Shehnaaz for you!".

This time Sidharth chuckled loudly and as soon as Armaan noticed him, he gave an awkward smile and backed off.

Sidharth knew that Armaan felt intimidated by him. It was fun to be on the set and scare the guy flirting with your girl.

All in all, Sidharth really enjoyed his day!

Rainbow nhi bna! Par rainbow bnane ki kya zarurat hai jab kabeer singh ko dekh ke log khud hi peeche hatt jaate hain😂!

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️