I Love You pt.2

Millard and Victor -

Millard:
6 months into relationship
You were sat in your room practicing your flute, completely alone. Or so you thought. As you took a rest to breathe, you heard soft breaths edging closer towards you. "Millard! Go put some clothes on you idiot!" You immediately realised what it was and as you yelled at him, he began to laugh to himself. When you were positive he had left the room, you resumed your practice, blocking out everything around you. Just as you were about to turn the page on your sheet music, someone grabbed your shoulders from behind. "Millard, my love, I'm going to give you a three second head start to start running, and then, I'm going to fucking kill you. So, if I were you, I would really start running, like now" you whispered, a smirk spreading across your face. As soon as he started running, you bolted after him, sending a slight shock to him every time you got near enough. Eventually, the pair of you gave up, and collapsed beside each other in the library. You sat in a comfortable silence for a few minutes, until Millard spoke up. "I'm sorry, and please don't kill me" he breathed, still struggling to catch his breath. You laughed at his words, and looked at him. You held out your hand and he took it. "I'm not going to kill you, darling. I love you too much to do that" you told him, a small smile on your face. He looked at you, and slowly began to move towards you. He planted his lips upon yours in a gentle kiss, and whispered to you, "I love you too, y/n."

Victor
4 months into relationship
You were never enough. You were never going to be good enough for anyone, especially not Victor. As you sat in your room, you kept telling yourself this, knowing that it was the truth. You had numbed yourself to the point where you just sat there, no motivation to keep going. You stared at the scars on your arms, angry at yourself for letting Victor find out. After he found out, he took away anything you could use to hurt yourself, in fear that he would lose you. As these thoughts rushed through your head, you stood up and began rummaging around, trying to find something, anything. As you began to empty your drawers, the door was opened, but you failed to notice. You didn't even realise anyone was in your room until Victor moved you away from the drawers. As he sat you down on your bed, you just gave up. You laid your head in his chest as he wrapped his arms around you, constantly whispering "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," over and over again. He kissed the top of your head, and you remained like that for the night. When you woke up the next morning, Victor still had his arms wrapped around you, and his shirt was stained with tears. As you began to apologise again, he pressed a finger to your lips, and just whispered, "I love you, y/n. You know that. And I don't want to see you like you were yesterday. Never. It was the worst thing I ever had to witness. I promise, princess, I love you, and nothing will ever change that. I am willing to drop everything and anything for you, because you are my everything. I love you so much and I never want to see you hurting. I love you." You looked up at him, smiled as much as you could, and whispered back, "I love you too, my prince."

A/N - Okay, that one was reallyyyyy long. I'm sorry for making you read so much. Vote/comment. I love you