Taking care of him.

Jade: Aki is my Tbhk oc. uwu

Song: Hell of mirrors theme (its what i called it, shut up. TwT)

WORD COUNT~ 311

Mitsuba was diagnosed with the flu and his boyfriend Kou, took care of him. Kou knocked on his door. His sister, Aki opened the door. "Oh, Hey Kou." Aki greeted.  Kou walked upstairs  to Mitsuba's bedroom. He opened the door and saw Mitsuba on his bed, cuddling with a teddy bear version of Kou. Kou walked up to his bed and sat on the floor and petting him on his cheek. "Hey, Mitsuba." Kou said smiling at him. "H-hey Kou.." Mitsuba said smiling. "You sick?" Kou said gently. "y-yeah..." Mitsuba said weakly. Kou spent most of the day there taking care of him. He called his mother to tell her that he wanted to stay there for as long as Mitsuba was sick. Kou hung up and Mitsuba stood up. "You don't have to take care of m-me.." Mitsuba said looking at him. "Lie down, you're sick!" Kou said worriedly and he pat his hair Mitsuba smiled. "Fine.." Mitsuba said covering himself with his blanket. Kou kissed his forehead "Y-you're gonna catch-" Kou shushed him. "Rest, you need to." Kou said as he stood up to get Mitsuba a cup of water. After that, he gave it to Mitsuba. He drank it and kaid on bed, groaning. "Getting worse, huh?" Kou asked Mitsuba nods weakly. Kou smiled "Want anything?" Kou asked looking at the sick boy. "I want..." Mitsuba said sitting up on the bed. "Cuddles..." Mitsuba mumbled but Kou was able to hear. "Alright then." Kou said, laying next to him. Mitsuba hugged him. Mitsuba cuddled into Kou's shirt. "I love you..."He said, his voice muffled. "Love you too Mitsuba." Kou said, smiling and petting his soft, pink hair. A few minutes later, They both fell asleep.