I'm sorry. (angst)

Word count: 383
Mitsuba Angst.
Mentions of:
1. Suicide
2. Cutting.
If you aren't comfortable with said topic, please read the  next chapter.
Mitsuba is me in this story tbh. My mom told me to stab myself when I was 9. I'm 12 now. I'm kinda glad I didn't stab myself then.
----

3RD PERSON POV:

Mitsuba walked to a place a few metres away from his house.  As he was walking, he saw a cliff. He was suicidal for 3 years since his mother told him to stab himself. He wanted to jump off the cliff. He walked to the edge of the cliff.

Kou POV:

I was going for a short walk when I saw something at the corner of my eye. It was a pink figure. It took me a split second to realize that it was Mitsuba. He was standing at the cliff. "Mitsuba..?" I said. He jumped a bit. "Oh, h-hey  Kou..." He a said nervously. "What're you doing here..?" Mitsuba said.  "Get off there! C'mere!" I said to him. He looked down. "No.." He said to me. "It isn't safe!" I said, worried. He came to me. He hugged me, crying. "I-i'm s-sorry.." he apologized. I hugged back. "Sorry for what?" I asked. "I'm sorry, Kou." He apologized again. He let go of me and pulled his sleeve. I saw 4 cuts on his arms. "W-what did you do?!" I asked. "I'm sorry..." He apologized  to me, crying streams of tears. "Mhm, it's ok Mitsuba" I forgave him.

Drip

I heard his tears falling onto the floor. "Don't cry..." I said to him as he looked up at me. I lifted his chin up so he could face me. I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed me back. The kiss was short lived as he pulled himself away. "Better..?" I asked. He nodded. "I was trying to-" He said but I cut him off. "Trying to kill yourself?" I said. He nodded again. I stroked his soft pink hair to calm him down. He hugged me again.

A few minutes passed and  he looked at me.  "I love you Kou." He said to me. "I love you too." I said back. He stopped crying and I wiped his tears from his eyes.