Confession

Mitsuba was just doing his own stuff when he heard a dorky male voice call out his name. "Mitsubaaa!!" The voice called out. "Oh, hey Kou." He greeted the blond exorcist. "You free on Saturday?" Kou asked the camera geek. "Yeah, why?" Mitsuba replied. "I just wanna hang out with you. T-that's all." Kou said not telling the real reason.

×+Saturday, 7:12 AM.×+

They hung out for a bit and Kou finally had the guts to tell him. "Hey Mitsuba?" Kou said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah?" Mitsuba answered. "I wanna tell you something. Something i've been meaning to tell you a long time ago."Kou said nervously. "Yeah sure. You can tell me." Mitsuba said shrugging then turning his head to the field of flowers. "So... what do you wanna say to me?" Mitsuba asked. "Uh..." Kou said turning to a slight pink. "Well?" Mitsuba said. There was a short silence. "I-i like you Mitsuba Sousuke." Kou confessed. Mitsuba's face turned the colour of his hair. "W-well...-" Kou said as he was cut off. He was pulled and kissed Mitsuba. "I like you too Lame Earring Boy." Mitsuba said shortly after. "Does this make us official?" Kou asked the camera geek. "Yeah" Mitsuba answered.
A/N: THIS WAS IN MY BOOK. BUT IT HAD 213 WORDS.

Word count: 226