Hang out. (kinda mitsukou?)

Kou's Pov:

I go hang out with Yashiro senpai and Hanako when both me and Yashiro senpai see a puff of black smoke appear infront of Hanako." T-tsukasa?" I hear him say. "Wait... i heard that name before." I thought to myself. As the smoke clears, we see an exact replica of Hanako but with a black seal on his cheek. "Hello dear brother, nice to see you again." Tsukasa said to Hanako.

3rd person Pov:

As Tsukasa approached his twin brother, Hanako was nervous. "What do you want Tsukasa?" Hanako asked the apparition." I just wanna play with you Amane. Just like when we were alive." Tsukasa said. This made Hanako even more nervous.  "Without the murder of course." Tsukasa added. "No." Hanako said. Kou and Yashiro ran out of the place. "I-i'm sorry Tsukasa." Hanako apologized. "You know that i love you right Amane?" Tsukasa asked his older twin. "Of course i forgive you!" Tsukasa added. He hugged Hanako but he pushed him away. "Ok.. fine..." Tsukasa said pretending to be sad. He then poofed out of the room. Yashiro opened the door. "Is it safe?" Yashiro asked. Kou and Yashiro then saw Hanako crying on the floor. "I-i'm sorry.." he mumbled. He was filled with guilt of killing his brother 50 years ago. He still is to this day. And he would never forgive himself. He cries about it every day.