I also felt embarrassed by the way the guys were eyeing me like I was the last slice of pizza in the box.

I sat on the bench beside a someo I recognized from one of my classes, but I didn't sit too close so I wouldn't get insulted. Some girls glared at me because of the attention I was getting from the boys.

" What do you think you're doing?" gigi marched towards me with her even shorter gym shorts. " What am I doing?" I asked in confusion, " why are you such a slut?" She asked in an annoyed tone. I ignored her like I always did, "you think you can wrap every boy around your finger with your cheap body" she scoffed " think again you little whore, I'll destroy you" she snapped in my face.

She really has nothing to say.

She leaned down so our eyes were at the same level. "You will never be anything more than a nobody" she sneered. I looked at her and smirked, " I never wanted to be a somebody gigi" I said she stood up straight and glared at me. I continued " being a somebody would mean being fake. Fake friends, fake face, fake body, fake character, I'd be a fake like you,  jelena hadid" I said.

A crowd of students had already gathered around us both boys and girls, some had their phones up, videoing everything. Gigi's eyes were burning with rage, " shut up you slut" she screamed. I shook my head at her and got off the bench.

She was about to say something when coach blew the whistle for us to assemble on the field. " This isn't over Styles, you will pay for everything you just said" she snarled and walked away. The crowd dispersed leaving me alone by the bench.

I let out the breath I had been holding. I felt this sense of accomplishment wash over me. 'Did I just stand up to gigi?' I asked myself in disbelief ' ohmygod I did!'. A small smile formed on my lips as the information processed in my brain. I knew I was gonna regret it later but at least let me enjoy this while it lasts.

I walked over to where everyone was gathered. I suddenly felt as if someone was watching me so I turned and met his eyes, which showed surprise and something else I couldn't get. I quickly looked away from him.

I felt uncomfortable and uneasy because of the way his eyes travelled down my body. I wasn't looking at him but I knew that's what he was doing. He was trying to make me feel on the edge which was working.

' You can survive this harry, just some minutes more and you'd be done' I assured myself and tried to focus on what coach was instructing us to do. I can do this.

The rest of the day went by in a blurr, and soon I was packing my books in my locker so I could finally go home. The thought of home made my heart sink. I closed my locker and headed out of the building.

Ever since gym class, nobody did anything to me, no bad comments, no tripping over any foot, no disgusted looks. But they still whispered any time I passed by, not that I cared.

I got to my car and searched my bag for my keys but I couldn't find it. " Where is it?"I turned my bag upside down on the hood of my car, it wasn't there. Then I decided to go check my locker, I packed my bag and hurried to the school building. The hallway was now empty.

I got to my locker and opened it. I searched every inch of the locker bit I still couldn't find it. I finally closed the locker in defeat and banged my head against it fustratedly.

"You're gonna hurt yourself" I jumped in fright and turned around. I felt even frightened when I saw it was zayn. He was leaning against the locker across from mine with his hands in his pockets, looking like the handsome devil he is.

Ignoring him, I started walking towards the class I had last. " It's not there" he suddenly said from behind me. I still ignored him and entered the class, he came in and sat on the teacher's desk. I checked around my seat and around the classroom.

He chuckled, I looked at him with suspicion but he just opened a pack of strawberry bubble gum and put one in his mouth. I went back to searching, I was almost loosing my mind and this idiot was enjoying a pack of gum.

I went to my other classes before the last one but all had the same result, no key. I groaned and finally gave up. Zayn appeared by the door again, "have you found it yet?" He asked. I glared at him, he smirked.

Where could it be? and why is he following me around? and why is he chewing strawberry bubble gum?he hates it. I'm not a creep, I know because he said he hates the scent of my shampoo which it strawberry and one time he called me a disgusting pig because I was drinking a strawberry smoothie back in ninth grade, so I figured out that he hated them home. Wait a minute.

I opened my bag and searched for the pack of gum I always had in my bag, they were gone, which means... I looked at zayn. He already had my keys dangling in front of his face. I walked over to him and tried to collect it but he quickly put it up above his head.

" Give me my keys back" I gritted out in annoyance. He smirked, " I didn't here the magic word" he said. I ground my teeth together " may I have my keys back... please" I said. He smirked even more " no" then he turned and walked out of the class.

"Zayn I don't have time for this" I said as I followed him. "Zayn give me my keys" I said again in fustration. He ignored me," zayn stop this nonsense" he still ignored me. " I see you love my name so much Harry" he said without turning.

He succeeded in making me walk all the way to the parking lot without giving me my key. "Here you can have it back" he turned around and stretched the key out to me. I wanted to collect it from him but then I stopped and looked at my car that was parked a stone throw away, it seemed to be in good condition.

" What's wrong? I thought you wanted your keys back" he asked with a poker face. I still stared at the key contemplating if I should or should not collect it.

He grabbed my hand and placed the key in it, " it's getting late you should head home, it's not safe for boys like you to be out here" he said and took a step closer to me. His body towered over my 5'9,quite intimidating. That's when I noticed that the parking lot was empty.

I gulped and tried to move around him quickly, he grabbed my arm and leaned down till his lips were touching my ear. " I don't ever want to see you close to that luke guy" He wasn't giving me a choice,I nodded. " Good boy, now off you go" he let me go.

I speed walked to my car and drove off. To say I wasn't scared was an understatement, he scares the shit out of me after every encounter with him. I don't know why but I just had this feeling that he was planning something. He gave me my keys back without touching my car. He has never not bullied me before. I have to be careful.

********************­***********
Who is your favourite till now?
-Mine is zaynie baby😍

Vote and comment😘