Celebrations (Part 2)

En başından başla

"And I wanted to clear a few things,"

Okay well! Here goes nothing!

"Actually there's just one thing that I wanted to clear,"

"Yeah?" He asked, his brow raised further.

"Aiden is not my boyfriend. You know that, right?"

He shrugged. "Everyone knows that. Except there is anything otherwise," He smirked.

My jaw dropped.

"Thats not the same I got to hear from your mom," I narrowed my eyes.

He let out a laugh. "I was just messing around with my mother. But I guess I indirectly messed around with you. Nothing to worry about Tori. It was a little joke. She wouldn't stop asking about 'the new girl'. I was in a hurry and I just told her you were Aiden's girlfriend," He patted my shoulder and before I could say a word, he walked past me.

Wait! What am I? A mute animal?

Why didn't I say anything?

Well, it was nothing I needed to make a scene upon. Damn! I'm talking like a mean and dramatic girl!

Now, I decided to continue my search for the birthday boy.

I walked in the direction of the kitchen. There, he stood leaning against the counter with a glass, filled with a soft drink, in his hand. He was probably thinking something as he kept looking at the same spot on the floor.

I walked up to him. His gaze broke off the floor as he noticed me and stood up straight.

"Hello Tori. You were missing me again?" He asked, teasingly.

I rolled my eyes. "Get over yourself Walker,"

He let out a laugh as he looked into the glass in his hand. "I'll get over myself when you get over me," He smirked, still looking in the glass.

"You're too crazy," I laughed.

He looked up from his glass and he was definitely hiding something. I couldn't read it behind those beautiful orbs. His eyes still held that mystery. What is he upto?

"And you're beautiful," He said, looking into my eyes with that same mysterious look.

'I think my heart just skipped a beat,' I thought to myself as his lips curved up into a smile after saying that.

Am I hearing things or did he really say that I'm beautiful?

I took a deep breath.

"Are you okay Aiden?"

"After seeing you. Yes," Now his smile just got wider.

Now I get the game!

I started laughing. "Okay I don't know what you are talking about,"

"You don't need to know as long as I have it in here," He said placing his hand on his chest, more specifically, above his heart.

I pressed my lips into a thin line trying to stop myself from laughing.

I couldn't help but raise my brow at him, amused.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked, trying to stop myself from laughing.

"Everything was wrong before I met you," He winked.

Am I dreaming? I wish someone would pinch me! No wait! Don't pinch me! I'm actually loving it!

Can I just say he looked super sexy and hot when he winked?

I say that all the time but when it comes to him, I always run out of words. Its like I forget what I have to say after seeing him.