"But Josh" I whispered

His thumb became still and I felt him tense as my stupid brain and even more stupid mouth worked in partnership to say an extremely stupid thing in a very insanely perfect moment. He sighed and closed his eyes, quickly removing his hand before I could stop him. He rolled over and turned his back to me, not saying anything I regretted the words that left my mouth

I reach out and laid my hand on his back "Nathan I-"

He swung his legs out of bed and sat up, he turned his head slightly but not enough to look at me "Do you know what, maybe the decision to leave is the best one"

He stood now and threw a top on from off the floor and a pair of trousers, he began to walk to the door and I jumped out of the bed and followed after him, calling his name but each time he just ignored me. He took down the steps two at a time and I has to jog to keep up with him.

"Nathan please" I begged him "Please don't go, I didn't mean it. I-I'm sorry"

He swung the front door open and stormed out, I chased him down the path and halfway down the street before finally losing my patience and shouting at him.

"Nathan!" I screamed, stomping my foot down as I did "I swear to god you will not be welcome back in my house if you walk away from me now, without me talking to you!"

He stopped walking, he turned slowly and began to walk back to me, he walked right up close and looked down at me "What, could you possibly have to say now?"

I glared up at him "You're so rude"

He scoffed "I'm rude? You're the one who kissed me and then mentioned your boyfriend, but I'm rude?"

"Will you stop thinking about fucking Josh for just a second?!"

"I could say the same to you" He mumbled

"I did!" I defended myself "When I kissed you back, I was thinking of you and solely you!"

He narrowed his eyes at me "Then why-"

"Because I have a stupid, stupid brain and an even more stupid mouth who listens to my stupid, stupid brain" I sighed "But not for a second when I was kissing you did I think of anything but you"

He didn't say anything, he just looked at meandering cupped my face "Dylan, you're impossible to read"

He left a shot kiss only lips before whispering "An impossible love"

He kissed me and again, but this time I held his lips there, my hands held his head in place and I kissed him back. His hands left my face and made their way slowly down to my waist where they stayed still, holding me close to him.

I pulled away and he rest his forehead on mine, my eyes still closed I took an intake of breath when Nathan said "Don't say anything! Don't ruin this one"

I laughed and took his hand in mine "Let's go back in"

He nodded and gripped my hand as we walked back to the house, hand in hand for thwarted first time yet I couldn't help but feel the wrongness yet the rightness I felt about him. We walked through the door and closing it behind us. He looked at me again and pushed my back up against the wall, his lips now forcefully pressed against mine.

"God, I've wanted to do this for so long" He mumbled as his lips now left soft kisses on my neck

I was weak, too weak to speak. My hands found the nape of his neck and my fingers tangled in his hair and kept his lips where they were, his hands worked their way down my side until they stooped on the back of my thigh and he pulled them up, wrapping them around his waist.

Our lips worked together, hungry for another's touch and taste and desperate to feel each part of the other. My back slammed against the wall each time he brought his lips together on mine, I was hungry for satisfaction. I wanted, no, I needed him to fill that aching satisfying need that chewed at me from inside.

"I need" I said between breathes "you Nathan"

"And I" he said just as hungry for my touch "need you"

He put my legs back firmly on the ground so I could walk, I looked at the stairs and knew with the way that things were going, there was no way either one of us were going to make it to the top of those stairs. I pulled away from him and grabbed his shirt, dragging him towards the living room. He laughed and looked at the stairs, coming to the same conclusion that I had just done.

I spun round once we were in the living room and closed the door behind me, I looked back and walked towards Nathan, pushing him down on the couch and straddling his hips. I leant down and connected our lips once more, my hands an down hiatus chest before my fingers began fiddling with the bottom  of his shirt.

He pulled it off in a quick movement, not leaving our lips parted for more than two seconds. It happened like this until both of us were completely naked, I was laying on my back Nathan holding himself over me as we carried on eating another.

"Are you sure?" Nathan stopped kissing me long enough to ask

I nodded positioned myself more comfortably, already feeling separation anxiety from his lips. He ran the back of his hand across my cheek. I closed my eyes and felt his lips meet mine once again

-

Just like that, in that one moment everything was different. I was no longer pining for my twin sister and I was no longer alone, I was not Dylan the girl who was afraid, I was Dylan the girl who didn't care. I had my 3am crazy unexpected moments when I got home from school and I loved them

A few nights later Nathan and I laid in bed, both of us awake but none of us talking. I laid wrapped in Nathan's arms, happy with where I was

"Dylan?" I heard Nathan whisper behind me, his arm draped around me

"Yeah"

He paused before talking "Is it too soon to say that I love you?"

"What?" I rolled over quick and looked at him

"I'm in love with you"...

-

I'm shit, you can say it

But finding time to write isn't an easy task!!!

I HOPE ALL YOU YOU HAD AN AMAZING CHRISTMAS!!!!

My parents failed on THE most wanted things on my Christmas list, this being Connor Ball and Michael Clifford...

Like, thEY COULD'VE GOT ME ONE AT LEAST, LIKE, I GET THE AUSTRALIAN IS A BIT FAR FETCHED BUT CONNOR LIVES AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME

...There is no excuse