Ten

Sorry, gonna have slow updates now...But stay with me!!!

#Oh won't you stay with me? Coz' your alllll I need, this ain't love it's cleeeeear to seeee. But darling(s) stay with me#

-

Nathan watched me as I stared at him, my mouth hanging open at the words he said to me. I blinked a few times and looked at the time on my clock, the red digits read exactly half past two. I jumped off the bed and threw a pair of grey joggers on and a light grey vest top, I stormed out the room grabbing my red zip up hoddie from the chair placed by the door.

I shoved it on and zipped it up as I practically ran down the stairs, I could hear Nathan calling after me but before he could reach me I had already got my shoes on and was walking down my garden path. I pulled my hood up and shoved my hands deep into my pockets, I felt angry tears run down my face as I nearly ran the familiar path.

I  didn't look back once to see of Nathan was following me, I carried on looking at the floor and rousdhly wiping away any tears that decided to make themselves known on my cheeks. Before I knew it I had come to the gates of the cemetary, I sniffed and pushed them open before walking down the paths to the spot where my sister was burried. I crossed over the grass and stopped when I came beside her headstone.

I collapsed to my knees and broke down, my arms laid ontop of the headstone while my face was burried in them. The only sound was that of the sobs that came from me, they echoed eerily around the silent graveyard and I finally found peace. I just sat there and cried, there was nothing else I wanted to do. I just wanted to get away and cry on my own and finally remember what my life was like before and how more simple it was.

After what felt like hours I heard footsteps crunch on the dry grass behind me, I looked over and saw Nathan walking towards me. The sun was beginning to rise in the sky; a pale pink had began to show on the horizon. He crouched down and tucked the hair behind my ear, not saying anything he gave me a small smile before resting his hand on my cheek and his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes and sniffed as he pulled me up, looking down at my sister grave he swallowed hard and entwined his fingers in mine and we bagn to walk home.

We didn't speak the entire journey home, we just walked hand in hand until we got into the house and I made my way up to bed. I stipped all the clothes off until I was wearing nothing and I climbed into bed, Nathan came beside me and took my hand, wrapping his arm around my bare body and pulling me close to him, he laid a soft kiss on my back and I heard him sigh. I let my eyelids close and before long I had fallen into a dreamless sleep.

I was awoken by the harsh ringing of my phone, I jolted awake, still int he same postition I fell asleep in. I reached over and grabbed my phone; it was Josh.

"Hello" I answered it; my voice groggy

"Babe, are you okay? I've tried ringing you twice already, do you want a lift in today?"

I held the phone away from my ear to look at the time, I had fifteen minutes before he would be picking me up. I felt Nathan tighten his grip around me and felt a small smile tug at the corner of my mouth. I put the phone back to my ear

"Not today, I'm not feeling too brilliant...Sorry"

"No problem, are you okay? Do you wan't me to come over?"

"No!" I said probably too quick "I mean, I'm fine, I'll feel better soon"

"Okay, well I guess I'll suffer the pain of school on my own today"

I laughed "See you later, Josh"

"Bye"

I hung up and put my phone down on my side, I rolled over so I could face Nathan. He opened one eye and smiled at me "What?"