Ella Tashima

Gender:

Female

Hometown:

Pala Town(Fromerly)
Greensville 

Region:
Kalos (Fromerly)
Conava

Family:

Annabelle Klisst (Biological mother)
Daniel Klisst (Biolagical Father)
Aroan  Tashima (Adotitive Father)
Christine Tashima (Adotitive Mother)
Killie Tashima (older sister)
Mary Tashima (older sister)

Frenids:
Ash Ketchem

Occupation:

Tainer
Princess

Pokemon:
Eevee
Dedenne
Pichu

Background story-

Ella was given a small Eevee when she was little. She would often play in train with it as much as she could. Eevee had been with her ever since he was at the orphanage in the Kanto region. During that time she was only ten when she had gotten adopted and move to the Connova Region bringing Eevee with her. Through there some of the staff members came to pick Ella up from the orphanage that worked for her new parents. When she had a rather than the region he was taken to a palace which was kind of fancy. Now living in a new region she had to leave one of him has best friends behind in hopes she would meet him again. When she arrived the palace her new family had stood there on the top of the staircase.  She would always have fun with her new families and time said she could. Pooping my new princess of this particular region has been weighing on her when she had her arrived.

Ella has been at that orphanage ever since she could remember and now being adopted by a royal family of a different region. As time has passed she was so busy with her duties as a princess of that region.