"What are you doing?" She asked quickly, looking at Louis. It was the middle of the night.

"Guarding your door," Louis replies keeping his head forward. She doesn't know this boy but she has an impression that he does not like her. However, she found it difficult to identify emotions at the minute. "Beckham ordered us to."

"Have you been here all night?" She questioned, her voice sounded so hoarse she barely understood her own words.

"Yes."

She was instantly surprised, she didn't know these people. "What? You should go get some sleep--"

"We have a job to do." Louis replied without batting one emotion on his face.

Seeming as he did not even glance at her, she didn't say anything and walked across to the room on the opposite side of hers. She opened the door and entered the room. Beckham's room was a lot bigger than hers, and he also had a balcony. There was no fireplace like hers but there was a large bathroom. The room was extremely messy and there was hundreds of pieces of parchment on the ground. Beckham was awake and he was out on the balcony, shirtless, smoking.

Beckham Hampton was the only person alive who remembered her and she spent hours trying to figure out why.

"Want one?" He offered when she walked out beside him.

She nods and takes one of the cigarettes from his box. He lit it up for her and she takes a long drag before pulling away. She always found smoking relaxed her, distracted her even. She only stopped because Sirius hated them and secondly Jackie told her that she had a bad set of lungs after the car crash. She breathed out the smoke and watched it disappear into the sky. She took another few drags whilst gathering her thoughts.

"Part of me still doesn't believe that Magnolia is back." She muttered to him. The air was so warm out here that she took off her jumper. She extends her arms and put them on the balcony, and rested her head in them with a frown. "She is out there with them all, fighting away."

She called her Magnolia, Beckham noted. "You mean your mum?"

"Suppose."

"Aurora."

"She's not my mum." Aurora told him shaking her head, short hair brushing off her shoulders. It just didn't feel right calling them her parents. They were strangers to her and her to them. She thought that when she reunited with them, they would both magically remember and would take her away from that awful place. It's why she told Runskin she wouldn't escape, she thought her parents would remember her when they saw her. She thought they would fight them all and bring her home safely: how wrong she was. "They're not my parents."

"Aurora," He begins, turning to look at her. She already knew what was coming by the intensity of his eyes. "You can...talk about it, you know? What happened while you were there for those months, only if you want to--"

"I really don't want to."

"Do you remember how you escaped? How did you end up here?"

There was an instant pause. "I didn't burn." She mumbled to herself. She remembered the lead up to it vaguely. She remembered him telling her to go west and not look back. She remembered telling him she didn't know how to climb up onto the animal. She remember barely being able to walk. "I...I had help."