|27| Reunited At Last

WARNING(...or can you count this as a warning? idk): This chapter may contain:

1. Fluff
2. Slight Angst
3. Wholesome moments

Enjoy!

<><><><><>

"And this should be it."

Yaya muttered as she tucked in her patient in bed. As a nurse, she must do what she can to give these poor souls great medicated care.

She wiped away some sweat off her forehead as she had been at it for at least 2 hours. Having to take care dozens of Demon Slayers who were gravely wounded seems exhausting if continued for prolonged periods of time especially if she had some help along the process.

The other nurses, namely Sumi Nakahara, Kiyo Terauchi, and Naho Takada, are really young to be able to give treatment to the patients. But with enough teachings from Shinobu herself, they all started working independently albeit in their own little group.

After she learned that their families were slaughtered by demons, she can't help but to give them her sympathies for the loss of their loved ones. Her head hung low after she reminded herself that she is now in a world where man-eating beings roam at night time, looking for their meal in their ravenous nature. She was utterly terrified to be put in this situation considering all of this was fairly new to her.

But after two years when Shinobu first found her, she taught Yaya how to defend herself as well as giving essential advices in medical experience. Afterwards, she dedicated herself to train her mind, body, and soul. Shinobu had acknowledged her motivation to become stronger so she offered her an opportunity to become her Tsuguko and train her.

Yaya complied.

in amidst of her training, she had discovered a new power that she never she had gotten in the first place, even Shinobu herself wasn't aware this might happen. Yaya played around with her new-found Breathing Technique and tested out it's abilities in battle against anything around her.

She will call her breathing as Petal Breathing.

Shinobu questioned her decision of naming her Breathing Technique as her breathing is eerily similar to Flower Breathing. She ultimately approved when Yaya proved it to her by testing it against a lone demon who happened to be nearby.

Yaya eventually met Kanao whilst in her training. When she first met her, she thought Kanao was a mute, silent type. Until Shinobu explained her of Kanao's past, Yaya felt sorry for the girl's traumatic experience. She was also quite surprised that Kanao uses Flower Breathing in contrast to her own.

After all her training as Shinobu's Tsuguko, she was gifted herself her new Demon Slayer uniform. Yaya appreciated it and gotten herself her own haori as a pleasant bonus.

Occasionally in her nursing days, she often wore a nurse dress with her standard Demon Slayer outfit beneath it. Similar to what Aoi wears.

Even after training as her Tsuguko, Shinobu had instructed her to take part in Final Selection where she can be determined by her rank as a Demon Slayer and sees if she can hold her own against demons. As expected, she completed the trial and was ranked Mizunoto along with the surviving Demon Slayer and was gifted a Kasugai Crow then her sword's ore next to be forged.