|13| The Boar Bears Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

You ever feel the sense of déja vú from the sight of a person you most seemingly forget? Even if it may seem like it's only a week ago? Everyone probably had one of those moments when they seem like they haven't. Earth thought of it the same.

The boy with a boar's hide for a mask, named Inosuke Hashibira. Anyone could have mistaken him as a demon if it weren't for him holding the Nichirin Blades, most notably wielded among other Demon Slayer swordsmen, unless he stole the swords from somebody else. With his reckless nature, his swords crossed, he stanced at the demon.

"Here goes... Comin'... through!" He lunged at the demon with no plan whatsoever. To ever lunge at the demon is a straightforward tactic for someone as blunt as him.

"Infuriating! Infuriating!" The demon muttered and tapped his tsuzumi. The room flipped again in another rotation, making the place feel like it's upside down. Earth unintentionally let go of Teruko because he lost his balance when the room flipped.

"Teruko! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?!" Earth expressed his great concern to the younger sibling.

"Hold onto the furniture!" Tanjiro recommended before the boar masked boy launched himself off by using Tanjiro as a springboard.

"That one's a demon with supernatural powers! Stop launching those reckless attacks!" Tanjiro attempted to reason with the stubborn boy, yet he didn't listen and continued to laugh.

"You damn insects running amok in my house!" The demon said as he tapped his tsuzumi twice. The room flipped back to its original position. Tanjiro lost his balance and fell roughly on the floor while Earth used his sword to stab on the ceiling and used it to hold onto it after the room rotated. Teruko fell down and was being stepped on by the boy in the boar mask.

Inosuke laughed maniacally. "The room freakin' spun around! This is fun! This is fun!"

"Teruko!" Earth gasped and released his sword off the ceiling and descended down to meet Inosuke and removed his foot off of her harshly and threw his foot in the air. "Don't stomp all over her!"

"Teruko, are you alright?" Earth gently patted her on the back as she sniffed and cried softly.

"Earth, how's Teruko?!" Tanjiro asked Earth, not leaving his position.

"She's fine." Earth responded before glaring at the boy.

"Who the hell are you?" Inosuke asked with uncertainty.

"What do you think you're doing, stepping on a little kid like that?!" Earth almost exclaimed at this guy. He thought he was all just brawns, but he's actually way worse than that.

"I like it! I like it!" He just laughed it off. "No human's ever sent me flying like that before!"

'What's his deal?!' Earth detected a dangerous sound from him and jumped backwards as the boy almost slashed him along with Teruko.

"Earth!" Tanjiro left his post and stood in front of Earth and Teruko and pointed his sword on the boy instead.

"Why is he coming after us now? Isn't he a Demon Slayer as well?" Earth said as his eyes never left the boar masked boy.

"My swords will hurt you. Because they're not the kind of swords you little gentlemen use!" Inosuke adjusted his swords. "The way they shred through flesh... That's what I pride myself on!"