a little reunion.

Start from the beginning

"Hey." Akshobhya confronted Jesus. "Are you Jesus?"
"No, the gardener." Jesus chuckled. "Who else would I be, beta."
"You know Hindi?"
"Yea. Well beta is the letter B in Greek, so i wouldn't be calling you B." Jesus chuckled. "So yes, Hindi."
"Haha, I got you. You have such a wonderful humor."  Akshobhya remarked.
"May B I do." Jesus laughed.
"Haha. I used to look at many shows depicting you, it was amazing. Anyways, have you seen Buddha?"
"Yea. He's meditating in his room."
"Ok thanks. And Jesus, I'm going to prank Buddha." Akshobhya says. "Just to surprise him."
"Lol good luck."
"Hey Jesus, can I see something?" Akshobhya asks.
"See what?"
"You know what I want to see." Akshobhya smiled.
"Ok Thomas, here." Jesus teased him and then showed his piercings. "Why are you all so fascinated."
"Waaaww!!! You know you're such an exciting and interesting person.....I mean an interesting deity. Ok, I'm going to look for Buddha." Akshobhya happily ram off, then ran back to Jesus. "Um
can I get your blessings!"
"My blessings  are always with you." Jesus replied.
"Ari didn't tell me that her God is so cooool." Akshobhya ran off again.
"Waw Jesus, you're fascinating others." Shiva smiled.
"Seems so." Jesus added.
"Shivi, Shivi, Shivi. Can I see Ganga Maiya sprout from your hair?" Lakshman asks.
"I also want to see, Shivi." Vishnu's smile glowed and his eyes glistened.
"Oh my." Shiva chuckled.

Soon after, Akshobhya entered Buddha's room, so fund out that Buddha was really meditating.
"Buddha." Akshobhya whispered. "Budddhhaaa??? Buddha wake upp."
When this didn't work, Akshobhya decided to carry about his prank.
"I accidentally stepped on an ant!!" Akshobhya exclaimed.
"Jump on the table, Akshu!!!! So that no more ants would be killed!!" Buddha suddenly woke up from his meditation.
"Tricked you!! Pranam Prabhu." Akshobhya cheered.
"Akshu, don't scare me like that." Buddha said.
"Yea, I know I broke your dhyaan." Akshobhya said.
"Not the dhyaan. What if you had actually stepped on ants." Buddha adds.
"Prabhu, I have gotten a better offer!! So we have to stay and cater on an ashram."
"Waw, ashram. Who's the great tapasvi." Buddha chuckled. "I want to meet him."
"I'm not really sure, Sakyamuni. But it's an ashram where guru ji's followers are our bossess."
"Ohh followers?" Buddha acted fascinated.
"But Sakyamuni, that guru doesn't like publicity." Akshobhya says.
"But he likes food." Buddha laughed. "Anyways dear, best of luck."
"Thank you very much!"
"I have sensed that you're talking to Jesus." Buddha smiled.
"Yea! He's sooo cool. I was going to ask him why did he endure so much. But, but I was too shy. So much questions was passing my mind." Akshobhya added. "And if I have questions to ask Jesus and questions to ask you, I won't sleep anytime soon."
"Haha." Buddha chuckled. "He had sacrificed himself for the welfare of others. Out of his love and concern."
"Waaaww. And you know he has such a nice humor. Actually all four of you do."
"Akshu, over time we become more blissful. Mankind have  changed so much." Buddha replied. "And their way of thinking have changed as well."

"Should I get anything for you, Laksh?" Vishnu asked.
"A ticket to Vaikunth. What else would I ask for." Lakshman
"It doesn't work that way, Laksh."
"I know I know."
"So how was work, Laksh." Vishnu asks.
"Great!! Thanks to you, Prabhu." Lakshman replied.
"Oh Laksh, you maybe have earned sufficiently." Vishnu stretched his arms. "I wish to be treated at a 5 star restaurant, Laksh."
"Narayan. What?" Lakshman laughed.
"So you prefer to feed that anonymous baba other than your Shree Hari." Vishnu dramatically said. "I'm very heartbroken."
"I didn't say that." Lakshman chuckled. "And my bosses guru is not anonymous."
"Lakshman." Vishnu twists his ear.
"Ouch Narayan! That's my ear!"
"Lakshman, stop following people blindly!" Vishnu told him, then he let go of his ear. "You are very very silly."
"Prabhu, soon I will meet the guru. Right now I'm only focussed on my job." Lakshman said.
"Ok Laksh. That's good. And you have my blessings." Vishnu smiled.
"I can still carry you to the restaurant, Prabhu." Lakshman adds.
"No, I'm not into that. I prefer to eat plain rice touched by your hands." Vishnu replied. "But Laksh, just pay attention."
"As you say, Prabhu."
"If you don't. I will find your location and twist your ear again." Vishnu chuckled. "And I will ask Shivi for help."
"Ok Natkhat! I will pay attention."

On the other side, Charan's followers were trying to break down the bad news to him.
"How come Lakshman and they haven't passed by to sign?" Charan thought out loud. "Aren't they in the ashram."
"Well actually, they are there. But not there." Rajan replied.
"They are here. But sleeping." Guna adds.
"They have stepped out.....for a while." Vinod said.
"Yes they stepped out until Monday. I mean, how will they come on Monday? Who said Monday?!" Satya nervously chuckled.
"They will come, I'm sure." Shastri added.
"Hahahaha!!!" Charan burst into laughter. "Are you teasing me by making me feel as if they are not in he ashram. It won't work."
"Heheheh, you got us."
"Do you think I'm foolish?!!!" Charan exclaimed. "How did you lose them?!!"
"We didn't lose him. Shastri wanted to give them a holiday."
"Swamiji! It's just that....we wanted to make them comfortable."  Shastri explained.
"Don't you think that those four will turn them on me!!! Do one thing and call them tomorrow!! I don't want them near those tricksters,'
"Ok Swamiji."
"Even though tonight is another celebration, I think it would be too soon to call them now." Charan said.

Later in the night, when Aniruddh and they went home, the deities were relaxing again while thinking of a plan.
"Shivi!!! Shiviiiiii!!!" Vishnu entered the living room. "Where are you, Shivi?"
"What's up, Shree Hari. I'm here." Shiva stated.
"Right here. Shivi, you're very very Bhole."
"But I'm Bholenath. Am I supposed to be unBholenath." Shiv asks.
"Shivi, I don't want to talk to you." Vishnu folded his arms.
"But you spoke to me first, Vishnu. You know Vish I'm tired of your pranks."
"What is wrong with you both?!" Buddha asks.
"Arguing for no reason." Jesus adds.
"And I'm tired of your pranks, Shivi." Vishnu said.
"I don't want to talk to you." Shiva stated.
"O my goodness! Calm down! Before you both mash up the place."
"Hahaha! We will only be mashing up Charan baba's plans, Jesus." Vishnu laughed. "Am I right, Shivi!"
"Very much!!! And come on, you both should have picked it up." Shiv chuckled.
"Oh my, you two!" Buddha remarked. "You should really use it in front our devotees."
"Yea and also to fool Charan." Jesus said. "And we may add to the drama too."
"Yea!"
"Satyameva!!" Shiva raised his hand in the air.
"Jayate!!" Then the three high fived him.

Next chapter : Charan face to face with  Dakshineshwar.....

RADHEKRISHNRK