special guests.

As Buddha said, their mothers were like sisters, as their friendship bloomed over the milleniums. Now in one place, there were Yashodha, Devaki, Mayadevi and Mary all having a conversation, while awaiting the keychains.
"Devaki behen, see I sewed a shawl for you." Mary called. Then she lovingly handed it over to Devaki.
"Waw, it's beautiful!! And it's my favorite colour." Devaki became surprised. "How did you know behen?"
"I must know about my behen."
"So sweet." Devaki caressed her cheek.
"We're making a earthly trip soon, sometime around Christmas. And you know it's winter time." Mary said. "You may feel cold."
"You're always very thoughtful." Devaki remarked.
"You know Devaki, I don't know when Yashodha behen would teach me how to churn butter. I was waiting for so long." Mary curiously explained.
"Only when you teach me your secret bread recipe. Then!" Yashodha happily entered.
"Of course!"
"But you two. There's no oven or kitchen here." Mayadevi tells them. "How are we going to make bread without using divine capabilities."
"Behen Mayadevi." Mary called. "We can visit Fatima. I have a villa there. We'll make the bread there."
"Cool!" Mayadevi smiled. "Can't wait!"
"But where is Fatima?" Devaki asks.
"In Spain."
"Ohh. I want to show you Vrindavan, behen." Yashodha suggests.
"Anytime. I'm Vennakanai in Tamil Nadu, so it will be easy for me to meet you in india." Mary adds.
"It's so true! Whenever you give darshans, you always discover the most beautiful places." Mayadevi said.
"But Yashodha behen, how is Devi Anusaya?" Mary asks.
"She's doing so good." Devaki replies.
"Greetings Matao, the keychains are here! From the lords." The celestial being handed it to them one by one in little boxes. "Give me leave."

"Oh what is this?!" Devaki's face lit up.
"Our babies remembered us?!" Mayadevi smiled.
"These four work so much though." Mary said. "And we're here thinking about how they're doing."
"Well it's expected when we all gave birth to Gods." Devaki adds.
"Such a blessing though."

Afterwards Mayadevi opened up her box, but she became confused when she saw a temple shaped pendant. Then Yashodha got a white elephant pendant, Mary got a pendant shaped like a peacock feather and Devaki got a pendant shaped like a pot of butter.
"What does these mean?"
"I think this was a mix up."
"Mary behen, I think this is yours." Mayadevi gave it to her.
"Aww."
"And Devaki behen, this is yours. The peacock feather." Mary said.
"This is so cute!" Devaki remarked. Then she gave Yashodha the keychain with the pot of butter pendant. "Here Yashodha behen."
"Thanks. And this white elephant is yours." Yashodha told Mayadevi.

"Oh my! These are bringing back so much memories!!" Devaki says.
"Something that we cherish more than ever!" Mayadevi happily said. "Our sons!"
The four blessed ones looked at their keychains and reminisced about the past.
"Before my pregnancy, I said when my child is born, I will make a peacock feather crown for him." Devaki says with tears in her eyes. "It symbolises love and compassion. And look, my Krishna always have a peacock feather in his crown."
"Aww. I remember when Krishna used to thief butter!" Yashodha laughed. "But when I catch him! His mouth could be so smothered in butter, he would still say he didn't take any butter. My laal is so natkhat."
"Kanhaiya." Devaki and Yashodha joined in laughter.
"What does your temple pendant signify, behen? Your smile is glowing." Yashodha asks.
"When my Jesus was 12, we went to Jerusalem where he wandered off. Then three days after we found him in the temple." Mary narrated. "We were worried sick. Yet his innocence is so divine, I can't scold him."
"Aww!"

"This white elephant. I remember the blissful dream I had." Mayadevi said. "A white elephant with six tusks had entered my right side! And before I knew it in the morning, I was blessed with my Siddhartha."
"How sweet!"
"I wish I could have experienced his childhood, like how you three had with your sons."
"Mayadevi, don't worry, I also didn't experience Krishna's childhood. I saw him after he killed Kans." Devaki comforted her.
"Hmm. But good that I see Siddhartha in heaven."
"Yes. And that's the best thing."
"You're right. Thanks Devaki." Mayadevi smiled. "But you know, Yashodha, I have now realised. You resemble my sister Prajapati a lot."
"Oh really!"

(Hint: Gungun Uprari acted as Yashodha and Prajapati...)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meantime Lakshman's mother, Iravati, was praying to lord Krishna in her pooja room. She however was sticking to her severe fast, because of the vow that she made. But over the days, Iravati had lost weight, and whenever her husband gives her a plate of food, she would place it at the lotus feet of the lord. She even spent time meditating throughout the day.

Lord Krishna helps all his devotees, and he will sustain them the hardest of trials. He doesn't asks much, yet Krishna loves Shraddha and pure devotion.
Despite Krishna performing leelas on earth, he is still omnipotent in the homes of his dearest devotees.

"My lord. Thank you for that darshan last day. You have blessed this life of mine." Iravati clasped her hands which was trembling from her weakness. "But I want You to bless me again. I want You to enter my home stain my floor with Your precious lotus feet. Atleast knock over my tall vases, our pull out my curtains. I welcome You."

Even her in-laws were doubting her bhakti, because they see it as impossible in this Kalyuga. Will Iravati get her wish? And prove them wrong??