Chapter 24

MIGO'S POV

"Migo,Angsakit sakit na ,Migo ." Yeah,What do you expect ,nadito parin kami sa hospital ,i think , 3 months . It damn hurts . Di lang yung fact na mahina sya eh ,kungdi yung fact na , di nya ako mahal ,yung fact na,hindi ako yung gusto nyang makasama sa huling chapter ng buhay nya , Am i that bad to ,make her go far away from the one She loves? Am i that much to love her?

I turn on the t.v and watch hold her hands tight , and timing ! Here it goes , Miguel's on the news , Own a lot of properties,happy in his self . i looked at Monique she just closed her eyes and took a deep breath , what i actually hate , seeing her , bones? Idunno . Seeing the teardrop what she actually , keep . I hate na wala akong magawa.

"Monique?"i call her name in a little voice ,

"Hmm?"she said in joyless voice.

"Christmass is done,yah ' . What do you wish? For your self . Bukod sa pauwiin family mo?"I said.

"Gusto ko? Wala.."She replied .

"Do you think im that fool to see that fake happiness in you . I know you want something ,"

"Even if i want,Di pwede ." She said.

"Nevermind"

-----3 weeks after---

MONIQUE'S POV

And yeah ,Im soo happy , Why? Nakalabas na ako ng hospital.Miss the outside world ,Yeah . HahaXD . Babaw no? Hehe . Syempre .Bukod sa lungkot sa hospital , Nawala na yung figure ko . I loose it , Not to think about my sickness now . Erase ito in just ONE DAY .

"Honey ,Where do you want to go now?"Mom said .

"I think uhmmm , Mall "I said in full of happiness Tone .

Halos ilang minuto din yung byahe oo . So ,Dahil sa medyo (daw) mahina pa ako , Kelangan ko magwheelchair pag naggala kami , so back to this happiness.Nagikot kmi , Got alot of shops . And almost 3 hours din kami don , kaso umaatake yung hina ko eh so got home that early .

Miguel's POV

"I saw her ,Mom ,I SAW HER !!!i saw monique ."Oo nakita ko sya ,sa mall kaso wrong timing pauwi na sila kaya di ko nasundan .nakawheelchair sya at sobrang payat nyaa,Dont know why . But what's important is i saw her . The one that i love .

"Son,Baka naman ,Namamalikmata ka lang"

"No!! Mom, i saw her with my two eyes i saw her"

"Patay na sya , a year ago ,diba? Remember?then,how can you see her?baka paranoid k lang"

"No im not ,Im just ,stating the fact"

I sat down and dialled ,Seth's number

(Calling Seth)

(Bro , i have something to tell you)
"Me too,Ako muna"
(No ako munaaaa)
"Ok ,You first!!"
(I saw monique bro ,nkita dn sya ng lahat ng dabarkads Owwww ,buhaaay syaaaa!)
"Tch ! Thats what i am going to tell you . Tss . ,ok ,then where did you saw her?"
(At the mall ,with her mom . Kaso we dont have any strength para lumapit )
"Tss. K na ,Byee"

(CALL ENDED)

And because of what weve saw . I WONT STOP JUST TO BE WITH HER AGAIN

-----
Hi . MEDYO(daw) Long Update :">
Merry Christmass
-iHARTyou_18