☆Chapter 26☆Mr Khanna's Past☆

Start from the beginning

“ I, Daniel and my friend Ali were underage, so we decided to come back to the hotel as we had an early flight the next morning. We came back to our room and went to sleep. In midnight there was someone knocking in my door. I was in half sleep but I somehow opened the door and found Daniel and Ali were on the door with cops. I was shocked at seeing them there. I was in half sleep and was in shock seeing the cops in midnight.” I said.

“ What's wrong? Why were they on your doorstep?” She asked me.

“ Patience Babe, patience,” I said to her. “ Let me finish,” I said and chuckled.

“ Continue.” She said.

“ Curiosity kills the cat,” I said smirking.

“ Tell me already. Were you drunk?” She asked.

“ Nah, Babe,” I said.

“ Then?” She asked.

“ The whole team of the movie were in the bar getting drunk. Only me, Daniel and were absent along with the assistant of the director of the movie. She was a bit sick. So, she didn't join.” I said.

“ Then? Why the cops were there?” She asked.

“ They were checking if I was alright,” I said.

“ What? Why?” She asked me looking concerned.

“ So, what happened was the crew and the others were in a car and all were drunk. The car met an accident and everyone in the car was dead.” I said and her eyes widened.

“ What!” She asked.

“ Yeah,” I said sighing as everything again came in front of my eyes. It was a horrible experience seeing blood everywhere.

“ I thought you had heard about it. This is one of a tragedy in the industry. This is known as 'The L.A.S.T. tragedy. The movie name was L.A.S.T.” I said sighing as I looked down.

“ All the crew died?” She asked.

“ Yeah, all of them,” I said remembering it.

“ I might hear about it but I didn't give a damn until now.” She said.

“ It's one of the painful memories,” I said. “ The movie was about four friends named: Laura, Andie, Alec and Tyler. My role in the movie was as Tyler. Kind of science fiction comedy movie. I still remember those co-star of worked as Laura, Andie and Alec. I was too much in shock after that incident. All happened for speeding up crazily. They were drunk and was driving recklessly. I don't know what took over them to do so.” I finished. She was looking at the road blankly.

“ This must be painful for you losing your friends like this.” She said.

“ Very. I suffered a lot after that. I took 2 years of break from work. I came back to when I was 19. It worked. I have to work hard for being this Neil today you can see.” I said and at the same time, we reached the restaurant. She parked the car, and we got down from the car.

“ From now onwards share everything with me. I am always there to listen to you.” She said and I looked at her shocked, and she smiled tugging herself with me. I smiled listening to her.

“ Let's go. They are waiting for us.” She said. We entered the restaurant, and she called a waitress there who was looking at me with widened eyes. I waved at the people. I bet they already recognized me.

“ Reservation for Karan Khurana?” She asked.

“ It's on the second floor.” She pointed, and we went there finding Karan and Anna already there. We ordered first. The food came and we started to talk.

“ So, Dad said yes?” Anna asked me avni excitedly almost jumping in her seat.

“ Yes, he did. But threatened too.” I said nervously remembering Mr D'cruse's threat.

“ Yeah, I know,” Karan said rolling his eyes. “ He must've.”

“ Tell me how did you convince him?” I asked Karan. He looked at Avni and then both sighed.

“ Our parents made us fool,” Avni said rolling her eyes.

“ Well, how?” I asked.

“ You won't want to hear.” She said.

“ But I do,” I said and she shook her head. But she told the whole story, and I was like will I laugh out loud or not!!!

Mr d'cruse and Karan's dad already had decided to make these two marry when they are old enough and if they like each other comes out they did.

But Karan and Anna didn't know that their fathers are friends, so they dated for a year without telling anyone and when their parents get to know they tried to make them fool by saying they won't allow them.

I decided to take option A. I laughed out loud, and they glared at me. Being a fool is not bad sometimes. I kept laughing along with Anna. What a plan it was!!!

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

So yeah Neil had past too.

I know a really boring chapter but I had to write it to get the hold of the story coz I didnt knew how to start again.

I'm sorry and next will be soon.

Also I'll just say one thing and that is I love you guys so so much I mean I seriously wasn't expecting anyone to be still a reader of this book.

But damn you guys are so amazing.

So thank yaa for showering your love.

Lots of love🌹🌹