☆Chapter 12☆Grandma and Neil's bond☆

Neil's pov....

" Check it out."Vikas said.

" What is that?" I asked him opening the envelope.

" It was the copy." He said.

" Of what?" I asked.

" Richard's script." He said.

" Good. Have you file the case already?" I asked.

" Which case?" He asked.

" Suing Mitali. She is a headache." I said more like gritted.

" No, I didn't." He said and I turned to him.

" Why may I ask you?" I asked crossing arms over my chest.

" Cause we just can't do it now. Don't you get it?!! Soon, the movie is going to be out. And right now we can't sue her. It can be harmful for the movie." He said.

" I don't care. I want her to keep a safe distance from me." I said.

" I will talk to her but don't sue her now. It will harm the movie before it gets released." He said.

" Do I look like I care?" I asked in a duh tone.

" Of course you don't, Neo. You were born with silver spoon. You have everything. You never felt about the people who behind the movie. They haven't paid yet. They will get ruined. You have everything doesn't mean you can destroy other's happiness." He said. What's wrong with him!!!!

" Alright, I am not finished yet. I will make it up for the others if the movie goes flop. But I need you to sue her immediately. I hate to see her face again and again." I gritted. I really am pissed with her behavior. She is spoiling my personal space.She is coming between me and avni and i wont let that happen ever.I hate her for doing this.

" Just calm down, Neo. Just calm a bit down."Vikad said.

" I can't." I said.

" Try to understand." He said. I took a deep breath.

" Tell her to not to appear in front of me a while." I said controlling my anger.

" I will tell her." He said.

" Better." I said.

" What is the problem with her?" He asked.

" I am trying to have some personal moments and she is spoiling my mood and spaces. I want her stop doing so." I said.

" Ok, I can understand." He said.

" I am going. Enjoy your holiday." I said and drove out of the restaurant.

I directly reached my home. I wanted to take rest for a while. I entered the hall and found it empty. Mom and Dad might've gone for work already. I had an early morning meeting with Vikas. Suddenly, I felt someone is in the kitchen. I got a smell of a very familiar thing. No way!!! Is she here!! Really here!!! I quickly ran to the kitchen.

" You came home, Sweetheart?" She asked me smilingly. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. I kissed her cheeks. Oh, God!!! I missed her so much.

"Hey, Bebe. How are you?" I asked her.

" I am fine. But may I ask why have you forgotten this old lady?" My grandma said glaring at me.

" No, Babe. I haven't. How can I forget you when I love you so much?" I asked winking at her.

" I am not impressed." She said turning around.