☆Chapter 13☆Surprise☆

So here's going to be surprise and shock for you all..i updated even though i wasn't completely motivated but yeah for my true and loyal readers love you all😙😙😙

Now enjoy!!

》》》》》》》》》》》

" So, what are you doing today?" Grandma asked.

" Going to stay with you definitely." I said.

" Do you want me to make you something?" She asked. I shook my head.

" Let's order pizza." I said. She smiled.

" You will gain calories." She said chuckling.

" Don't worry. I will work out and burn them." I said winking.

" Alright then." She said.

" Say cool then." I said. She chuckled.

" My little tillu is still there, isn't he?" She asked punching my cheeks.

" He is hidden inside this hell dashing guy." I said and winked at her. She laughed.

" You really turned into a superstar." She said sighing and I laughed.

" So, is fame good or bad?" I asked her.

" It depends. If you enjoy it then it's good but sometimes it really suffocates you. Everything has a good and bad side. You have to adjust if you are in it already." She said and I nodded. Her words mean a lot to me.

" Thanks, Babe. I think you should take rest until the pizza arrives." I said taking the landline phone and called the nearest pizza place.

" Nah, I am fine." She said.

" Alright, then." I said sitting beside her. I dialed the number and ordered pizza.

" I miss the little tillu though." Grandma said and I smiled.

" I am still little and cute." I said smilingly. She laughed.

" You are not little anymore, Neo boy." She said.

" Yeah, but I will always stay the little boy to you." I said and kissed her cheek. She smiled softly.

" I know." She said. " But how time flies!!!" She said sighing.

" Yeah - " I was saying but the landline started to ring.

" Hello, whose there?" I picked up the call.

" Hello, Neil. It's me Ali." I heard Ali saying his voice was filled with desperation.

" Ali, what happened, dude?" I asked him.

" Check your phone. Where is it?" He asked me. I searched for my phone but couldn't find it.

" I can't find it. What happened?" I asked.

" I am outside of your house. Come and get it. You forgot it at my place." He said more like yelled and I sighed. What was I thinking about!!!

" Ok, I am coming." I said and cut the call. I sighed.

" What happened, tillu?" Grandma asked.

" I forgot my phone at my friend's." I said. " He is outside of the house to return it. I will go and get it." I said. She smiled and nodded.

" Ok, you go and get it." She said and I came out of the house. I saw Ali waiting for me.

" Here." He threw the phone to me angrily he was looking pissed off and irritatted I caught the phone.