☆Chapter 10☆Misunderstanding☆

Neil's pov..

" Ok, Dad. I am reaching there." I said to my dad on phone.

" Don't be late." He said.

" Don't worry. I will be in time." I said.

" Good then. Don't keep me waiting." Dad said.

" I am just reaching there, Dad." I said and hung up. I came downstairs and saw my mom was going out.

" Are you going out, Neo boy?" My mom asked me.

" Yeah, Dad needs me in office there is something wrong, he wants me to find out." I said.

" Drop me at the mall on your way." Mom said and I nodded. We entered the parking lot actually basement of our house. I reached my car and opened the door for mom.

" So, any improvement?" Mom asked.

" Which improvement, mom?" I asked as I drove out of the basement.

" About Avni D'cruse." Mom asked and winked at me.

" She is very hard to start with but I made a move and until now- Neil: 1 and Avni: 0. But she will make moves and overcome it. But this time I am going to win anyhow by hook or crook. When I said I want her then it is. If she is obstinate I am 100 times more obstinate than her. Once I get into my real self I will not let anyone win over me. Easy going isn't a word for her. She needs a fair play. A very hard competition between us." I said honestly sighing.

" Don't give up. You never know what is going to be happened." She said assuring me.

" I am not going to give up on her until she is crazy for me just like I am for her." I said and chuckled.I can never give up on her.

" It will be a hard way to go." Mom said.

" I know it very well." I said sighing.

" Yeah. So, what did you do?" Mom asked.

" I challenge her to come on a date with me. She refused first but I just got her weakness.Avni D'cruse doesn't want to lose in any sphere of life. Not even in a mere dare. She is crazy and obsessed with the word winner. She always wins. She doesn't accept her lose. This what is the biggest weapon of mine. She herself against her own. Her this obstinate nature will make us close, Mom. Mark my words." I said honestly. Mom chuckled.

" Try to make things easy. Don't hurt her and yourself too." Mom said.

" Well, Mom. Depends how hard she is going to play. I don't even know what she is thinking about it." I said.

" She is going to give you so hard time." Mom said.

" I am ready for every challenge, Mom. I really want to be with her. I really do." I said.

" Do you love her?" Mom asked.

" I am on my way falling for her, crazily, deeply, madly. I like her this extend that I can assure it." I said.

" At last." Mom said and sighed. I chuckled.

" What's with that, Mom?" I asked.

" I thought the girl who is lucky enough to be with you or I might say you are lucky enough to be with her is not born yet." Mom said and I laughed.

" And you can see. She is born and giving me a tough time to tame her. What a girl!!!" I said sighing deeply.

" But when she will love you she will do it with all of her heart. If you break her trust she will be destroyed." Mom said.