☆Chapter 14☆Angry Avni☆

" Good morning, Mom. Good morning, Dad. Good morning, Avi and Noel." My twin said cheerfully kissing all of our cheek. She sat beside me smiling widely. I smiled looking at her. I just pray to God that this smile never leaves her face ever. I hope she always remains this happy and never be sad.

" Good morning, princess." Dad said.

" Good morning, Twini." I said and she smiled widely. That's it. Her smile is a bright sunlight.

" What happened, Sweetheart? Why are you so happy today?" Mom asked Ann smilingly. Mom and Ann have almost same characteristics. But still my mom has a feisty side Ann has none. She might've a hidden temper but not a savage self.Maybe her characteristic is a bit like dad a calm one.

" May be she saw a beautiful butterfly in her dream last night." Noel said grinning and Ann pouted at him glaring.

" No, I have not." She said.

" Then?" I asked.

" Soon, I am going to work as a internship student in the hospital. I am excited about it." She said and smiled. We all smiled at her excitement.

" That's great." My mom said.

" I am happy for you." I said and side hugged her and she smiled.

" I can't believe my princess grown up and now soon she will be a doctor." Dad said.Ann giggled. We were having breakfast.

" Princess?" My dad called. I and Ann looked at him at the same time. He smiled.

" Her." Dad pointed me and Ann nodded smilingly.

" Yes, Dad?" I asked him.

" I need to attend the meeting with Dawson. Can you join the Khanna's today? I really need to attend Dowson." He said.

" Dad, can we exchange? I mean is there any problem if I take Dawson and you go to the Khannas?" I asked my dad.

" Well, there is no but I wanted to check it by myself. Why is there any problem with Khannas?" Dad enquired.

" No, Dad not at all. I also wanted to know about new people. That's why wanted to take Dowson's." I said. Actually, I didn't want to see that jerk face right now. I want to stay alone. I feel weird from yesterday. I couldn't sleep properly thinking about the bitch. She was a certified one. Can't he figure it out!!!

" Ok, then. You will get along with them if we sign the contract. Otherwise no need to get along with strangers." My dad said. Isn't he over protective!! But still I love my dad a lot.

" Ok, Dad. As you think is right." I said

" Very nice then call,Neil and fix the time." Dad said and I sighed inwardly.

I don't want to talk to him currently. I don't know why I was angry at him right now. I wanted to burn something but that something was lucky cause I have a classes. Otherwise I would burn something. The best thing I can burn is that bitch. I would may be some day in future. I will burn her face and her whole body as well.

"Karan asked for the Pallette's file. " My dad reminded me. I saw Ann smiling widely mentioning that name. I sighed. Love birds!!!

" I will send him today." I said sighing.

" Good. Send him." Dad said.

" I should take a leave now." I said. " Do you want me to drop you?" I asked my twin.