Chapter 1

"Grab your gear we have a dead marine lieutenant at falls church park!" Gibbs announced to his team. The team would head to falls church park with DiNozzo blabbering about who knows what and McGee is hoping to live another day as Ziva is driving. "Ziva could you go slower!" McGee shouted to the front seat of the NCIS truck. Ziva would stop at the destination with a sudden stop and looked back and said "Where here McGee." The team would walk closer to where the crime scene was. DiNozzo would take pictures of the crime scene as well as being goofy. Gibbs would stare at DiNozzo in a unacceptably way. "Sorry boss I will get back to work," DiNozzo said going back to taking pictures of the scene. Ducky and Jimmy would arrive at the scene and took their gear to the dead marine lieutenant. "This is marine lieutenant Michael Klerk. He enlisted ten years ago and was assigned on the USS Seahawk this week and has a wife and no kids," McGee said to Gibbs. "Tony go question the witness," said Gibbs as he pointed to the woman talking to the police man. "Yes boss," Tony replied and walked over to the witness. "Ma'am I am here to question you, what exactly happened?" asked Tony looking at the woman. The woman explain that someone had shot the lieutenant in the head and left his dead body. Tony took note of what the woman was saying. Gibbs  looks at Ducky the M.E. "D.O.D duck?" Gibbs asked crouching down next to Ducky. "This man died about 30 minutes ago" Ducky said taking the liver thermometer out.
A/n: sorry for the first chapter being so short I just finished this and 12:00 am today lol