❤️ LIKED BY  MOLLIEAMATO, CORINNAKOPF, MATTRKING AND 560,875 OTHERS

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❤️ LIKED BY MOLLIEAMATO, CORINNAKOPF, MATTRKING AND 560,875 OTHERS

DAVIDSDISPOSABLE: did we go to vegas again? yes. did we miss mollie? yes.

TAGGED:
MOLLIEAMATO
SUZYANTONYAN
ERINGILFOY
CARLYINCONTRO
ZANE
HEATHHUSSAR
PAIGE.CURRAN
NATALINANOEL

COMMENTS

PAIGE.CURRAN — yess we miss you mollie BUT WERE HAVIN SO MUCH FUN

USER788 — i wonder why mollie didn't go
↪️ USER2 — have you not seen the headlines? zack bia hit her in the airport and then she left, crying!!

MOLIEAMATO— miss you guys too, you all look hot😙

CORINNAKOPF — fucking rude to not include me, dave.

USER7895 — paige's hair😍

DATALIESHIPPER7— awe guys i love u

HEATHHUSSAR — oooo baby we look hawttt
↪️ ZANE — you know it bubba

MARIAHAMATO — my babies🤍

USER637 — ew, worst friend group

SUZYANTONYAN — I LOVE YOU ALL!!

USER23 — dk bout y'all but suzy is definitely the best member of the vlog squad.

CARLYINCONTRO — aweee!!!

───

THE GROUP OF INFLUENCERS that had gone to las vegas returned today and mollie was more than happy to be reunited with paige. mollie and paige had spent the last ten years together, they were practically inseparable.

mollie had offered to drive to the airport to go and pick up some of her friends, obviously not all of them would fit in her five seater car but she wanted to help, knowing they'd most likely be all hungover messes.

mollie arrived at the large airport and walked into it. finding the arrivals area, she patiently waited for her friends to walk under the 'arrivals' sign. gladly everyone took hang luggage, meaning they didn't have to wait for their bags.

mollie had now been living in la since june, and it's now almost october. since being involved with the famous group of friends and having her song release  she has gained herself a big following, 7 million to be exact. she is now a well known 'celebrity' around the world.