one.

liked by: willne, and 147 others

cam.i.help.you: one last skate sesh with my boys before i head off to london 🖤

willne: excited to see you! x

charlie._.eh: we're all gonna miss you!

allexxispeng: omg will commented, he's cheating on mia!

cam.i.help.you:^will is my brother :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

camille is a 19 year old who used to work at a local coffee shop. it was quite stressful for her as her hours were unreasonable because only four other people worked there. she loved it there, the pay was great. all until her asshole of a landlord raised the rent by $400 and she couldn't find anywhere to stay. she had to quit her job, making more enemies because her closest friends now had to work her hours at the coffee shop. 

everything was too overwhelming. she needed a fresh start. she decided to call will and let her know how she was doing and what she was going through, hoping for advice. he took it a step further and bought her a plane ticket to london, where he suggested that she should live with him. 

it was super exciting, a whole new world across the ocean. the only problem was she would need to get a job immediately, and hopefully make new friends. she was lucky that one thing had gone right. she was born in the uk but her parents split and she lived with her dad in america, will lived with their mom in england. her and will lived together quite a bit when their mom had to go on business trips, they just flew him out to their dad. she hasn't seen him in over 5 years though, which was quite scary to her. 

she didn't know much about his career, how he can afford to just have another flatmate, and how he would introduce her to anybody, but she would find out rather quickly.