2.1 my junior boy

Start from the beginning

She called her classmates to ask but they didn't answer her call.

"Birur, I think" she replied remembering but was not sure.

"One Birur Railway station?" the lady enquired to which Naira nodded.

The father and daughter entered inside the Railway Station and searched for the platform where the train will arrive. Naira saw some familiar faces so she strolled towards them.

"Naira? Woah you came?" Farah asked being shocked to see the person in front of her.

"Yeah" Naira awkwardly replied.

Only five girls and four boys from her class were present there along with one Female faculty, their teacher. There was also a boys gang standing near to them and they were almost nine to ten in numbers and were Juniors according to her. Cause she saw some familiar face and some new faces. According to her, almost thirty-five students from her class were coming. That's what she heard and assumed. Naira wanted to ask where are the others but was struggling herself to initiate a conversation to her classmates so she remained silent.

"Where are the others are they not coming?" Farah asked.

"They will be entering the train from the next station, which is near to our college. Also, our train is delayed."Nowfan informed while sipping on his tea.

"I am going to buy the tickets. Who else needs? I guess it is 70 or 80 rupees" Nowfan informed to which everyone except Naira replied as she already took her ticket. She didn't know boys from her class had this generous side of helping.

Naira's father left after leaving his daughter along with her classmates. Yes, classmates not friends. She never got time to even make one friend.

Soon after a few minutes, their train arrived. Everyone jumped inside the train extremely happy.

The boy's gang were the first to enter and then the rest. Since Naira was the last one to get on the train, all the seats were occupied by now. Boys from her class were all standing with two juniors, while the rest all were seated. There were a few seats on the top but since its morning no one sat on the top.

The girls and her Mam tried to adjust space for her to sit but they were also seated in a jammed manner so she told them,

"It's okay. I'll stand here. Maybe I'll get a seat at next station when someone gets up" she assured them.

The seat they got was near to the door of the train so she thought to stand there and get some air but then got scared.

She looked at the boys who were seated in a jammed and improper position along with her classmates.

(Imagine this as their seats)

On the left side, all the junior boys were seated and on the right-side seat, One boy was trapped between five of her classmate with their teacher. Naira felt funny and sad looking at that boy.