When the Supreme Leader had entered the room, he had thrown a decapitated head up on the table, he could have thrown it anywhere on the table, but he chose to throw it in front of her. Yellow substance had stained the table, the head had four big horns but luckily his eyes were closed, otherwise, Ree wasn't sure if she would have been able to swallow down the puke in her mouth. Her determined eyes looked up from the creature, finally looking towards the Supreme Leader.

Kylo had planned it all in his head, how the decapitated head would disgust Ree enough to make her leave the meeting. Unfortunately for him, the woman was made of sterner stuff than he thought. The smell from the head alone was enough to make all the Generals frown their noses, Kylo couldn't feel the stench through his newly repaired mask.

Him, pacing down the conference room to the end opposite of Ree, wearing his mask again, with bright red seams, was a sight she never thought she would see again

Him, pacing down the conference room to the end opposite of Ree, wearing his mask again, with bright red seams, was a sight she never thought she would see again. The sight of the mask disgusted her more than the rotting head. She knew why he had gone through the trouble of repairing it,  to annoy her, he knew how much she hated the sight of it. But Keelor wasn't about to give him the satisfaction of seeing her annoyed, instead, she leaned back in her chair, crossed her arms, and raised her eyebrows in a matter of 'so-what?'. He evaded the look of the Commander, making her think she had won the mental battle. In reality, he couldn't bear to look at her after the information he had learned.

"We have a spy in our ranks," the Supreme Leader addressed, "who just sent a message to the Resistance. Whoever this traitor is won't stop us." Suspicious looks were being shared, everyone trying to figure out who the traitor could be, everyone but Ree. Her look was focused on the cloaked back of Ren who was looking out the window facing space. "With what I've seen on Exegol," Ree rolled her eyes, the correct pronoun was we, "the First Order is about to become a true Empire." A vibration in the Force went through Keelor, she didn't have to wonder where it came from for long, "I sense unease about my appearance, General Hux." Ren turned around, facing the crowd, making Ree scoff.

"Then we're two." She smiled in comraship towards Hux at the other end of the table but the General didn't respond with a smile. His look was of fear, like 'don't drag me into this'.

"About the mask?" Hux asked, "no, sir. Well done." She rolled her eyes again, everyone was such cowards.

"I like it." The dark-skinned female officer next to Hux commented. Ree pretended to throw up in her mouth, everyone was such ass-lickers. Kylo proceeded to ignore the childish behaviour of the Commander, everyone followed that example.

"Forgive me, sir." the bald officer next to Allegiant General Pryde spoke up, "but these allies on Exegol sound like a cult. Conjurers and soothsayers."

"They've conjured legions of Star Destroyers," Pryde argued, "the Sith fleet will increase our resources ten-thousandfold. Such range and power will correct the error of Starkiller Base." Pryde snapped in the direction of Hux, Ree couldn't help but feel some blame for Starkiller Base, she had worked on it for years, even though she didn't make the plan, she felt that as head technician she should have been able to foresee the flaws in the system.