My Crush

Kongpob POV

"Arthit I want you now..." I removed his clothes that were acting as barrier in between me and him. Kissing him felt like breathing. His hands were exploring my body putting my already heated body 9n fire. My emotions were all on high.

I kissed him reverently causing him to moan my name..

"Kong.....I need you" his voiced laced through me like music
"Yes baby ... I will"
I moved down taking his cock in my hand and pumping it hard. I wanted him as mad as he made me. Pulling his legs over my shoulders, I sucked his hole.

"Kong...pl..please" his voice begged.

I kept tonguing him. Pleasuring him and myself simaltaneously. I was far gone of any thoughts. All I wanted was to get inside him.

"Baby, I can't wait...." My voice sounded so hoarse and alien.

"Yes Kong...yes"
I put on condom and lubed his hole generously. I was about enter and feel the pleasure of heaven when I heard a shrilling sound from somewhere. I tried to concentrate on what I wanted but that sound kept bugging. It grew more and more. And Arthit's body began to turn into a form, making me realise the unbearable truth.

"Ahhhhh......damn you my alarm...."
I woke up again with me almost about to live the happiest moment of my life.

Will I ever get you like I want? I thought to myself.

I got up from my bed and went straight to the bathroom to take care of my morning wood. Putting on my shower, I imagined my pathetic situation. Kongpob Suthiluck can't get over his crush. I am known as the cruelest business man who casually take over companies and sell them off like worthless pieces. But when it comes to Arthit, I can't seem to find my stand.  Arthit has always been someone I wanted.

I first saw him when I went to attend a seminar. He was a guest speaker in one of the other seminar. One look at him and I was hooked. It's been 2years since then. I wanted to approach him but I would only see him from afar. He was always surrounded and since we both dealt in different sort of business, it was almost impossible for me to approach him with that sort of a reason. And any other reason left my mind as soon as I saw him. It was not very difficult for me to know who he was or what he did.

But.....

"When will I conquer this but" I shouted in my shower. The cold water running on my body didn't do anything to calm down my rising need for him.

Six months before I met him, yes I finally did meet him. I  finally had the opportunity to make it work. I had planned it thoroughly. I made it looked like I wanted to invest in his line of business, so I needed an expert opinion. And who better than him. He was considered to be one of the most successful business magnet in his field.
It was my chance to take him but I was late. He was already with a girl whom he introduced as his girlfriend. I was torn between wanting to rip him apart from her and putting a smile on my face.

Life can be so cruel. We kept in touch and now he is one of my closest friend. That conversation led to many other. And having to witness his love life was cruel. And in order to hide my pain, I would pick random strangers whom I had no idea of. I can't even remember their faces.

Groaning I existed my bathroom to get ready and leave for office. I have a meeting and a deal to sign. Getting ready my thoughts again wandered to Arthit. It's always him who occupies my mind when I am not thinking of business.

I was about to get into my car when I got call. Upon looking at the dial, I saw Arthit's name flashing on the screen. I immediately picked up the call with a huge smile on my face.

"Kong...Kong...I...I ...she...she is g...gone"
Arthit's stutturing made no sense but his panic ridden voice made me alert.

"Sh..shhh...Arthit, listen tell me slowly.." I told.

"Kong, Nam...she is g..gone..I m..mean she is dead."

Nam? Arthit's girlfriend. Oh crap.

"Arthit...I am coming."

A/N

Hey fellas,
I apologize for the late update. I have been super busy with my assignments. I just got a little free time. So here I am doing my favourite thing. I know this chapter is a bit boring but stay with me. How do you think Nam died? Any clue? Tell me what do you think? Enjoy😘