1

So this Os is written for the contest held by featherymusicclub to their new book Unstoppable gratitude to real heroes

Do votes and comments

Inline comments are my favorite

Characters

Manik Malhotra- Lives in Delhi married to Nandini Doctor by profession for him his first priority is save people life treating the patients after this everything comes her wife and daughter also.

Nandini Malhotra- She is wife of manik a down to earth lady, she is also doctor by profession and for her also first priority is her profession everything else is secondary

Ashi Malhotra- 5 years old daughter of Manik and Nandini she is cutieepie and apple of eye of manik and Nandini
-------------------------------------------
Salute to your energy,
Bow to your compassion
And heil to your sacrifice
You all show us how superheroes look in white coats♥️

By Suk-24

1st May 2020

Nandini(sad+ sacred)- Manik the Corona virus cases are increasing day by day.

Manik(sadly)- Nandini I know the situation is getting outoff control, daily there are about 2000+ new patients of Corona virus.

Nandini- Yes, manik, I just hope we get the vaccine soon.

Manik- yehh even I hope the same, But till the time we didn't get the vaccine we have to do our work our duty.

Nandini(dtermined)- Yes, manik you are right it's not the time to be sacred . Its time to do our duty . As a doctor it's our duty to save person life in any condition and we will do that.

Manik(determined)- Definitely

When they were talking the peon came "telling them that Dr.shashank is calling Dr.nandini as there is an emergency" so she just rushed there while manik also goes from there to attend some other patients.

Hustle bustle was going on inside the ward the lady is laying on ventilator , She came to hospital 3 days back, after doing the covid test she was found positive , and right now she is having problem in breathing, oxygen pipe has been attached to her mouth, still she is not able to breathe properly, then only Nandini enters in the room wearing her PPE kits properly covering herself, she came forward to the patient and she saw her conditions it was serious so all doctors started to do there work while giving them oxygen and some injection filled with medicines, Nandini was pressing her chest so she could breathe properly ,but nothing happened slowly slowly she started to loose her breath ,her heartbeat became low,she started to take deep breath her heartbeats become low and at last she stopped breathing....

Nurse- we lost her ......

Nandini just closes her eyes, her eyes became teary because in this day it is there 15th patient of Corona virus they have lost and the day is just started. For the first time she is feeling that she is not the worth of being a doctor, as daily she is seeing people dying in front of her and she is not able do anything...

After sanitizing herself properly she goes towards her cabin and sits on her chair closing her eyes after some half and hour manik enters in the cabin and looked Nandini sitting on chair with dull face . Manik closes the door with the sound of door Nandini opens her eyes and found manik there, manik goes towards her