"Tu sachchi paint karna chahta hai? Hayee kitna Mazaa aayega!", she said jumping on him.

He stumbled back but then took her in his arms and smiled.

"Par bebu, paint kahaan Karen?", she asked.

"In the living room!", he said.

Shehnaaz immediately pulled apart, "Tu theek hai? Paagal to nhi ho gya? Living room mein sabko dikhega!".

"Han toh?", he asked.

"We haven't made it public yet!", she said.

"Baby jo humare ghar aayega, use waise hi pta chal jaegi ki hum sath rehte hain. Chahe picture ho wall pe yan  nhi, koi farak nhi padega!", he stated.

"Han wo bhi sahi hai!", she said clapping her hands in happiness.

"Par...", she again trailed off.

"Ab kya hua?", Sidharth asked while putting his hands on his waist.

"Hum kaunsi picture wall pe banayenge?", Shehnaaz asked.

"I know what picture I want to paint on the wall!", Sidharth said smiling at her.

She looked at him moving towards their closet. He opened it and shuffled through the stuff.

He opened some drawers and all this while Shehnaaz tried to look over his shoulder to see what was he doing.

She scrunched her nose in irritation as she couldn't find out what he was doing.

He made his way towards the bed where Shehnaaz was sitting with a pout on her face.

He took out a picture and put it in front of Shehnaaz. Shehnaaz's face immediately looked like she was about to cry.

The picture was beautiful. She didn't know that he took the pictures. The picture was heavenly. It was as if her whole life was pictured in that single snap.

It was a picture snapped when they were in Lake Como in Italy. They were in the boat.

It was snapped when Sidharth was on his knee making Shehnaaz wear her ring.

Shehnaaz's hand was stretched out in front of him and she was smiling like a goofball.

Sidharth's one hand was holding her left hand while with the other, he was making her wear the ring.

She was in white dress looking gorgeous and he was in white too. The sun light which was falling all over her face was making her look much more serene.

She had the most beautifullest smile on her face, he was smiling too while looking at her hand in concentration to make her wear the ring.

Shehnaaz never knew that they both were looking that good while he was on his knee proposing her.

She wasn't able to recognise the beautiful couple at first, but when she did, she was in tears.

"Baby kya hua ro kyun rahi hai? Agar ye picture nhi chahiye, to koi aur paint jar lenge! Tu bass ro mat! When I see you crying, I feel like my heart's breaking! Ro mat meri Jaan! Please!", Sidharth said while cupping her face but she broke into another set of fresh sobs.

She was just crying more and more by each passing second. He pulled her into himself and embraced her.

When she didn't stop, he cradled her back and forth and it seemed to work. She stopped crying.

When she was calm, he spoke again, "Koi dusri picture chahiye?".

"Nhi!", she mumbled, hiding her face in his chest.

"To fir hua kya?", he asked while again and again kissing her head over her hair.

"It's just so beautiful!", she mumbled.

Sidharth's lips curved up into a beautiful smile and she kissed her head again.

He pulled apart from her and cupped her face to place a kiss on her forehead.

They had been painting the wall for like 5 hours now. They both were just finishing up with their work of art.

Shehnaaz was being too careful about it. She was commanding Sidharth like a pro. It seemed like she was a professional artist.

"Kya kar ra hai tu?", she said angrily when she saw Sidharth was about to paint the wrong colour.

"Agar ye kharaab hua to tera mu tod dungi!", she said it like a warning while pointing a finger at him.

Sidhsrth was actually scared of her. He gulped seeing her like that. She wanted the wall to be the exact replica of the picture and he couldn't blame her for that because he wanted the same.

Everybody use photo frames to adorn their walls but they wanted the whole wall to themselves.

Whenever they would look at that wall, they would know how much in love they are.

Well actually they didn't need a wall to remind them about it but this wall was going to work as the symbol of their love.

He can not make another monument like 'Taj Mahal' for her, but he could surely symbolise his love for her, and her love for him through this wall which was beautifully painted with the picture of his proposal.

When they were finished, they both looked like housepainters.

There was colour all over his and her face. There clothes looked like they were dipped in the paint buckets.

Looking at each other, they both laughed and Sidharth leaned down to peck her on her lips.

He then pulled her into a side hug whole they faced towards the wall to look at it.

His arm was wrapped around her shoulder pulling her close to himself. Her arm was wrapped around his waist while they stood there admiring their work.

When they both were done looking at it, they smiled and said in unison, "Beautifully Perfect!".

Sidharth and Shehnaaz have now a big picture of themselves in the living room. What will happen when Shehnaaz goes for the MV's shoot?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers par kripa karke vote kardiya kariye😂❤️