Intros!

Me: Hello, everybody! I'm Luna the Coal Miner! I'm a wolf and I drum for the Fazbear crew! I'm also faking sophistication for the sake of trying to be a normal person! I'll let my friends here introduce themselves so I don't have to deal with being normal anymore! *growls*

Snow: Careful, love, don't hurt yourself. Oh, hey! You're looking at me... Oh it's mu turn! Oh okay. *clears throat* I'm Snow! I am a singing husky. *nudges DJ*

DJ: Huh? (was chatting with golden Freddy) what? Oh, hey! I'm DJ. Uh, you may have noticed that I am a raccoon... Uhh... I'm normally the one who does stage intros, but I not too great with first impressions so ima just... *elbows Todd, who was talking with his brother foxy*

Todd: Whaddya want, ye rodent? Oh... Err... Me apologies, lass. *turns to you* greetings lad/lass I'm Todd. Uhh.. That's all I have Te say... Fer now.. *pokes Alpha*

Alpha: *swats Todd's hand away* get your filthy pirate hands off of me! Psh, typical fox, always pickin on us cats. Especially tabbies like me... I wonder why? *glares at Frosty for seemingly no real reason, snaps* okay its your turn now just go!

Frosty: *yelps* Freddy!

Freddy: *comes and sprays alpha with water*

Alpha: *yowls and scrambles away*

Freddy: 'kay you can go now.

Frosty: Thanks. Umm, I'm Frosty? And uhh, I want this intro to be over?

Me: *shakes head* alright. Hey, DJ can you do your stage intros?

DJ: Totally. On guitar, we have the rare purple and blue rivals, Bonnie and Toy Bonnie!

Bonnie: *death glare at toy Bonnie*

DJ: With their stunning voices, we have singers; Snow, Chica, And Toy Chica!

T.C: *neck-slice gesture to Chica*

DJ: ROCKing it on the drums, we've got Luna the Coal Miner!

Me: *claps sarcastically* love your miner puns, dude.

DJ: On Violin, we got Foxy the Pirate!

Foxy: (was socializing with Mangle) huh?

DJ: On the Cello, Mangle rocks her own way!

Mangle: Oh... Wow... Thanks!

DJ: On the woodwind instruments, we have Todd playin' those pirate songs on his clarinet and Frosty goin' sweet and cool on her flute!

Frosty & Todd: *high five*

DJ: And finally, the men on the posters whose names are written in the company name, I give you Freddy Fazbear and his Toy Counterpart, Toy Freddy!

T.F: Gee, thanks kid.

Freddy: *covers a laugh*

Me: *laughs* alright, readers! Just post in the comments what you want us to do or answer and we'll reply to them ASAP with your guys' names as the chapters so you can find our reply to your comment easily! If you don't want us to use your names, just let us know and give you an alternate name for this story!