22. sleeping beauty

GUYS WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 1K VOTES PLEASE VOTE!!!

spicy? kinda? not really lmao

'Índigo!' a hiss in my ear jolts me awake.

'What the fuck'

Sweetpea shakes his black hair at me. Standing above meA sliver of light was shining through the thin curtains of the caravan windows.

'We have to get back to Jones' "

The words hit me suddenly, and I bolt up. Shimmying my shorts up my legs as fast as I can, Sweetpea clears his throat.

"My shirt" he says with a boyish grin. Rolling my eyes, I pull the shirt over my head, flinging it at him.

'Can you stop eye fucking me please?'

'I can fuck you in another way' he mumbles, but loud enough for me to hear.

Rolling my eyes again, I zip up my fleece.

Sweetpea shrugs his jacket on, lacing up his boots. Flicking the lights off, and tossing the duvet over the bed, Sweetpea's long arm holds open the door.Jingling the keys in his hand, we leave looking disheveled. He locks the door before turning to face the wooded area.

The trees have laced across the sky, blocking out the peak of morning sun.Sweetpea strides ahead of me, weaving in and out between the thick cluster of forest.   There's a silence mustering between us , a comfortable one. Sweetpea's long legs carry him deftly along whereas I'm nearly jogging to keep up with him

Finally, we reach the edge of the woods. The sun was just starting to emerge, contrasting the pale blue sky higher up. Aside from the occasional cheep from birds , the only sound was Sweetpea's footsteps stomping through the gravel, followed by my quieter ones.

And maybe, we would've made it back with no problem. If it wasn't for that meddling Archie Andrews , we probably would gotten away with it too.

I notice him before he notices me ; the flaming red hair against the dull landscape of the road is a harsh contrast. His head is bent, the long line of his earphones hanging down over his chest. From here, I can hear his panting. When he raises his head, exhaustion is etched on his face. Though, to be fair , if I spent that much time being called Archiekins I would be too.

Almost immediately, he spots us. His brow is furrowed by the time by he reaches us.

"Indigo' his frown doesn't lift as he looks Sweetpea up and down. Beside me, Sweetpea scoffs.

'What are you doing out here so early?' he asks, glaring at the Serpent .

'Could ask you the same thing Andrews' I respond .

"Yeah, Red brave of you to step into these side after what happened last time' Sweetpea taunts,his hands buried in his pockets. Archie's cheeks flame red and his eyebrows are so close together they're nearly singular.

"Surprised you're even opening with your mouth. Usually, you need a whole gang before you'll even say anything' Archie fires back, straightening himself up from his hunched position.

Sweetpea just laughs.

"You northsiders are so fucking dense. Red, you even got anything rocking around in that head of yours? I'll say whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want'