02|'what's his deal?'

2.'what's his deal?'

(»edited 2019)

"This is unfuckingbelievable. This is bullshit !" Jughead paces the room, his expression angry. The rest of us sit on the plastic chairs around the glass coffee table , in the lounge outside Weatherbee's office. Reggie's inside right now , giving his ,no doubt,  twisted side of events .

"It's bullshit!" Jughead repeats himself , running his hands through his hair. "You want to repeat that one more time" Sweetpea mutters under his breath , slumping down in the chair. "We didn't even start it !" Jugheads voice gets louder.

"State the obvious why don't you" Sweetpea whispers, picking at the skin on his  thumb. I've decided to remain calm. We can't get in trouble for something we didn't do. The calm, more composed side is trying to sooth the more anxious, frenzied side of my mindI mean, technically, Sweetpea and Fangs provoked the attack. There's no point trying to cover up anything though , Reggie's probably embellished the story a good bit anyway. My concern is trying to minimise my involvement as much as possible .

Ugh, boys. Why can't they just talk things out like mature people ? No, it's all alpha male shit. I roll my eyes to myself. This whole situation is so stupid. I swear , Reggie is so drama hungry sometimes , Veronica needs to watch out , he's coming for her.

The doors burst open. Reggie leaves , limping out, holding his face. "Oh fuck off Reggie " I snap at him. Fool.

"Wait. You're going to have to repeat that for me" I groan, running my hands through my hair. This is the fifth time Weatherbee has made us go through it. Everyone starts talking at the same time, in fast , animated voices , with lots of hand gestures and clapping. I can't take any more of this ; my heads beginning to pound. "Weatherbee , all due respect , but I've absolutely nothing to do with this and this is fifth time you've asked us to repeat what we just said. So can I just go ?"

Weatherbees facial expressions have always been a fascination of mine. The majority of the time his forehead resembles a raisin. Weatherbee's smile is a legend. Those who claimed to have seen it , describe his teeth as white as pearls. Although , right now , I think he's holding the expression opposite of a smile .

"Ms. O'Malley, this is an extremely serious matter" his nostrils flare in and out "I don't care how little your involvement was, you were still present at the time of the incident. I'm asking you to repeat what you said because your version of events seems quite different to Reggie's"

What a shock , Reggie twisted the whole story. Typical.It doesn't take a genius to figure out whose going to be guilty here. Golden boy jock claims gang of bikers attack him , fights back in self defence. I don't even know why Jugheads trying to fight , we've already lost.

"Mr Jones, Mr Fogarty, Mr Sweetpea" He sniffs in contempt at the fact that one of his students is literally called Sweetpea"You are all suspended as of now. Your suspension will last for 2 days. Please leave the premises immediately after this meeting. Ms Topaz and Ms O'Malley your detention will take place this Saturday. You may all now go" 

"What why ? Me and Toni didn't even do anything !"
"Ms.O'Malley should you continue shouting in such an unladylike manner I'd be more then happy to take the matter up with your parents. Parent" He sniffs.I sit there seething. Toni rubs my arm , sympathetically. This is so ridiculous. All I did was sit there and now that's a crime ? The injustice of it all leaves me stomping out of Weatherbee's office.

Betty and Kevin are waiting for us in the lounge. Jughead storms past them, kicking the plastic chairs as he goes. "Don't know why he's so upset "Sweetpea yawns , stretching his long arms above his head "It's 2 free days off school" "Shut up , Sweetpea" Toni snaps , following Jughead. The taller Serpent opens his mouth,seemingly to snap back at the petite pink head but upon seeing her clearly upset face , decides not to.Betty , Kevin and I continue out the door after Jughead. Fangs jogs to catch up with us , Sweetpea sighs before catching up.