a few moments pass before i pull back slightly. "i wanna take you somewhere tonight." i say before connecting our lips again.

she kissed back for a second before pulling away, though barely. "where to?" she asks before leaning back in.

i get lost in the kiss for a while before pulling away again. "a place i used to go to," i kissed her once more before asking "please?"

"sure." she murmured before connecting our lips again.

it's not until the bell signaling for fourth block to start when billie pulls away. "we should get to class." she whispered.

"maybe," i say before kissing her again. "but i like this better."

i could feel her start to melt into the kiss again, but she placed one of her hands on my chest, pushing me back slightly. "jj, baby, as much as i would love to continue this, i've really got to get to class."

i sighed as i moved my hand from her chin to move my hair out of my face. "you're right." i said as i pushed myself off of the door and adjusted my book bag strap.

she leaned forward and pressed a quick to my cheek. "see you at lunch, jess." she smiled before slipping out of the room.

i stared at the door for a moment before exiting as well.

that girl is going to be the death of me.

<~~~~~>

almost six hours later, i'm parking my car in a pretty deserted area. i got out, ran to the passenger side, opening the door and holding my hand out for billie's.

"dude, where the fuck are we?" she asks her as i lead her through a field.

"a place i used to go to a few years ago." i explain.

a few minutes later, we reach an abandoned train track that's no longer in use. on the train track is several box cars, each covered in graffiti. i walk over and run my hand over one of the graffiti pieces. "i did this."

billie's eyes widened slightly. "when?"

"sophomore year," i sighed. "the night i got detained."

i begin telling her what happened that night and it feels like i'm there again, doing shit i know i shouldn't be.

<~~~~~>

"jj, come look!" jaxton laughed, ushering me over to him.

i walked over to him and let out a laugh and shoving his shoulder when i saw that he had spray painted a dick. "stupid."

"no need for name calling, jess," jonah said, walking over to give jaxton a fist bump.

"aye, you ain't even in this conversation." i narrowed my eyes at him.

he raised his hands in defense before walking back to continue spray painting whatever it was that he was making. i walked over to andre and took the juul out of his hand, taking a hit from it.

"yo, did you lace this with anything?" i ask. "cause i keep seeing shit that i know for a fact i shouldn't be."

"spice." he answered shortly.