Summer Rae falls to the mat and Katy gets into the corner and crouches down watching Summer. "Is she going for the spear here Cole?" King asks.

"No, no. She's better than that." I comment and watch Summer get up slowly. Katy runs up behind Summer, hooking her legs around Summer and her arms around Summer's arms and leans forward. Summer comes down straight on her face and is wiped out. Katy rolls Summer over and gets the 1, 2, 3. "Nice talking to you boys." I smirk, as always, and roll into the ring.

Our music plays and we all put our fists together but it gets interrupted by that blonde noob, Ziggler. Is this part of the script? I don't remember this.

"Ah, the Shield is all mighty and strong. Katy's got her new fake hair color. What else is Katy gonna change next? Are you gonna get a boob job?" Ziggler asks and Katy quickly gets out of the ring and walks up the ramp to Ziggler.

Katy grabs Ziggler's mic and glares at him. "Aren't you the poster child for birth control, Lizard Lips?" Katy smirks and drops the mic as our music plays.

Katy starts to walk away but Ziggler grabs her arm and spins her around. Ziggler pulls her in to kiss her and I quickly get out of the ring and run up the ramp. I hear a loud "smack!" as I get close and I hear OH's from the crowd. Katy backs away and I notice the bright red mark on Ziggler's face.

Katy grabs my arm and leads me back to the boys and up the stairs. As soon as we get back into our locker room, Katy jumps on the couch and sighs.

"That slap felt too good." Katy chuckles.

I stand near the couch and watch Katy close her eyes. "Was that supposed to happen?" I question.

"Yeah, you guys weren't told so your reactions would be more realistic. That was another thing Hunter brought up on the phone." Katy adds and there is a knock on the door.

No one moves and Joe sighs. "Don't everyone get the door all at once." Joe jokes and gets up and opens the door. "Katy! A man with spaghetti hair is here to talk." Joe shouts and Katy rolls her eyes.

"Coming!" Katy exclaims. I don't get why they are shouting, the door is about ten feet away from the couch.

I watch Katy get up and walk over to the door. The door shuts and I hear footsteps walk away from the locker room.

"I wonder what he wants to talk about." Colby comments. Joe and I nod in agreement as Colby walks into the bathroom to change.

Katy's POV

"Hey Zig." I say as I walk out of the locker room and close the door.

Ziggler slightly smiles. "Can we talk somewhere else? These doors aren't very thick." Zig asks and I nod.

We walk in silence until we get to where all the trailers for the shows are and we both lean up against a trailer that has Cena on it.

Zig sighs and looks at me. "Look, I'm sorry for kissing you and majorly flirting with you for the past couple of weeks. It's uncalled for and I don't wanna ruin our friendship. I was wondering if we could still be friends and I promise I won't be all flirty and stuff." Zig explains and stares at me.

I nod. "It's fine bud. I would love to stay friends. If you try to make another move though, I will cut your balls off." I joke and smile at him as he looks at me wearily.

"Thanks Katy. You should probably get back to the locker room, you stink."

I quickly smell myself and shrug. "I still smell pretty good. It might just be you."

Ziggler and I walk back to the Shield locker room and we say our goodbyes as I open the door. I quickly close my eyes just in case one of the boys are changing.