Chapter Three: Arrival on Earth

Within the depths of the forest in Indiana, the Autobot rookie TurboRacer stumbled through the trees and the foliage of the forest, his metal footsteps thumping as we walked along. He had his left hand up against part of his abdomen, where some Energon was slowly leaking out, no thanks to a stray piece of sharp metal stabbing him during re-entry into Earth. He was lucky that was the only injury he sustained from the crash, aside from a slight processor-ache, but he has to find something to patch up the wound he's sustained until Ratchet can tend to it.

TurboRacer walked over to what looked to be a Dodge car dealership, the lights on and all of the cars present and ready to be sold off

TurboRacer walked over to what looked to be a Dodge car dealership, the lights on and all of the cars present and ready to be sold off. The Autobot made his way into the car lot, walking up to the service and repair section of the dealership. TurboRacer gently forced the roller doors open, entering the warehouse, and shutting the roller door behind him.

"I have to find something to patch up my wound before I lose too much Energon..." TurboRacer muttered to himself, sitting down on a car lift system, the metal groaning a little under his weight, while he held onto part of his waist. His optics looked around at the structure and state of the workshop, trying to find anything that could patch him up. "There has to be something in here..."

Eventually, his optics lock onto what was a welding torch. TurboRacer reached his hand over to the device, picking it up and he placed it next to him. After taking a scan of the device and how it operates, TurboRacer picked up the tip of the torch, firing it up, then he began to work on his wound. TurboRacer winced slightly from the heat coming off the torch, as he began to weld up his bleeding wound. He kept the torch on the wound, as he clenched his metal fist. After about five more minutes, he removed the torch from his abdomen, turning off the torch, and he placed it back where it came from.

TurboRacer looked to his welded-up wound, seeing scorched metal and a little leak of Energon. He gave a small shrug to himself. "Guess it'll have to do until I get fixed up by Ratchet." He sighed, getting to his feet. He then looked down at his physical form. "But from the looks of things on this planet, I'll have to hide myself from any prying eyes." He added in.

After exiting the workshop garage, and closing the door, TurboRacer looked around him, eyeing the many vehicles that was around him, trying to pick a car to scan, and see what could be perfect for his personality and use. He soon saw a muscle car sitting on a podium. The car is blue with two black stripes running across it. It has dark grey wheels, two red lights and a key hole on the back, and four white headlights on the front. The car resembles a cross between a 3rd Gen Plymouth Barracuda, and a 1st Gen Dodge Challenger, the grille having the quad headlights of the Challenger, and the Plymouth's "split" grille.