Prologue

Years ago in the alternate dimension when that bald headed emo windbag took over a woman took three of her children and hid them away where no one would find them. She even adopted a young purple kitty cat and hid her away along with the three hedgehogs. Two years go by and they discovered they have elemental powers. The blue one is named Wind, the green one is named Earth, the pink one is called Air (full name Water-Air), and the purple cat is called Fire. They're names represent their powers when they are known as the hidden elementals. Day by day their mother goes by the village that was taken over. At night time she always returns to her children. The only way in and out of the tower is climbing onto Winds long blue quills. Though Wind was willing and naive and kind he's also strict and cold. Earth isn't much different from Wind though he was fun loving and gets bored easily, Air is very snooty but very cosmetic (which is similar to how the Sonia in the other dimension is) but can be carefree, and Fire can be careless at times but she is very watchful towards the young hedgehogs. Years went by and everything remained the same for the four siblings. Though when night came by she didn't returned they waited all night hoping she will return but she didn't. Though they were able to keep intruders out by making fake signs saying it's haunted and making ghosts noises to frighten away the curious and trespassers all at once. They remained there for a while longer until one fateful day...something faithful was going to happen to the elemental siblings.