1- Exiled

The fight was long and hard. Blood and oil mixed in the barren street as the revolting mixture slowly crawled into a drain. All was calm until a red and white shoe stomped down in a puddle, creating a small splash followed by, "Sonic! I'm open!"

The shout was soon followed by a flash of blue slicing the scene in half, a good dozen robots in it's wake, keeping up surprisingly well despite their egg-shaped design and bulky weapons.

"Heh, doesn't look too hard." The blue line that had once torn the landscape abruptly stopped, revealing a hedgehog with fur as blue as the sky on a sunny day with red shoes that sprouted a thick white line separating the two maroon sides down the middle, each line having a golden buckle on the outsides of the shoes. Dirty white socks protuded from the shoes, soon followed by azure legs, peach arms, muzzle, and stomach, and white gloves that matched his socks' ragged apearance.

The hedgehog's dull fur somewhat lit up as his jade eyes glowed and sent a pulse of energy down his body. Anyone that knew Sonic knew that he was about to perform his infamous move titled, "Sonic Light". It was similar to his rival's Chaos Blast, but instead of using Chaos energy, he used his speed.

"But Sonic! Those were mine-" Tails was interupted when Sonic shouted two simple but powerful words.

"SONIC LIGHT!!!"

He shot forward, exceeding the light barrier, and completely demolished the many robots, even plowing through the biggest robot if them all- controled by Dr. Ivo Robotnik, more commonly named Dr. Eggman for his size- that, unbeknownst to the blue hedgehog, held six Chaos Emeralds which Sonic unknowingly smashed to smitherins.

The blue hedgie exploded out of the robot's torso and landed perfectly in a T-pose, his cocky smile once again painted of his face.

Once it was deembed safe to come out, the citizens of Knothole came out to thank their supersonic hero. All worries disappeared as he hugged the viligers. That is, until he saw his two companions angry and disappointed faces.

"What's wrong?" He asked, breaking away from his fans to stand in front of them.

They were all quiet until a red Echidna spoke up. "Sonic, you do realize there were six emeralds in the robot you just destroyed?"

"Wha- there were? Is that why it was so hard to beat?" He shrugged, "On the plus side we got ourselves six beauties to add to the collection!" Sonic said, the cocky grin quickly replacing the scared frown.

"Well about that...." Tails whimpered, his voice getting steadily quiter. "In the process of destroying Egghead's robot,you may have...... Um.... Destroyed all six..."

Sonic froze at this new. Him? Destroying Chaos Emeralds? That wasn't possible but... Maybe it could be done.

"Do you know what this means?" The red Echidna asked, already consumed with rage.

"Knuckles-" Sonic managed to say before Knuckles interupted. "It means, we only have one emerald left! One! All because of you. You worthless piece of sh**! You destroyed our hope of restoring the robotized! Yes, you beat eggman, but who let him take the Chaos Emeralds?"

"Knuckles, I-" Sonic tried to protest, tears forming in his eyes.

Knuckles didn't heed his call but kept ranting about Sonic's failures and mistakes. "YOU! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG! YESTERDAY, THREE WHOLE CITY'S WERE ALMOST DESTROYED BUT YOU SWOOPED IN AT THE LAST MOMENT, BEING THE GOODY GOODY TWO-SHOE HERO EVERYONE THINKS YOU ARE! HUNDREDS DIED YESTERDAY BECAUSE YOU WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE, TAKING YOUR GOSH D**N TIME!"

Knuckles stopped, taking deep breathes, hatred shining in his violet eyes as he looked at the tears now streaming down Sonic's face. Knuckles opened his mouth and Sonic snapped. Just like that he was screaming and cursing.

"WELL I'M SORRY I WAS TOO SLOW TRYING TO SAVE ANOTHER F***ING COUNTY YESTERDAY! I'M SORRY I'M MOBIUS'S GOSH D*MN HERO! I'M STRESSED, OVERWORKED WITH EVERYONE GOING, "SONIC! SAVE ME!" ALL THE F***ING TIME! I'M TIRED OF HAVING EVERYONE POINTING OUT MY MISTAKES AND FAILURES AFTER EVERY F***ING BATTLE! Y'ALL EXPECT A 15-YEAR-OLD TO BE PERFECT! I'M F***ING 15! I JUST GRADUATED MIDDLE SCHOOL! MIDDLE SCHOOL, KNUCKLES! F***ING JR. HIGH! I'M SUPPOSED TO BE PERFECT, FLAWLESS! WELL, I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU, BUT I'M NOT PERFECT NOR WILL I EVER BE PERFECT! NOT EVEN THE PRIEST IS PERFECT AND HE'S ALMOST 98 YEARS OLD! I'M F***ING 15!" Sonic was now full-blown sobbing, and Tails joining Knuckles' side didn't help. He didn't yell, but instead calmly spoke.

"Well I'm 10 and a month ago, I successfully stole four Chaos Emeralds from Eggman without your help. I've done more than you could imagine without your help. All you tell me to do is build a machine to help you. Help you, to deafeat Egghead, you to do everything. Today, you broke six emeralds. Four of which I collected. You led a pack of robots to me for help, but took them on by yourself, not even throwing me a side ways glance. I've been living in your shadow for eight years. But now, I can live my own life without you. I trusted you with my life, but this is how you treat me? I loved you. But you never loved me. You're just using me for fancy teck. I don't care about you anymore. In fact, you could kill yourself for all I care. You're worthless, you know that?" Then, he spat on the ground in front of Sonic.

Sonic just stood there, shocked, with tears streaming down his face. He lowered his head and spoke. "Fine. If you hate me this much then I'll leave. I'll just stop by my house to grab my stuff and I'll be out of your life for good." He turned and walked away, not bothering to hide the tears sliding down his face and dripping to the ground.

Sonic opened the door to his house and stopped. Looking at him with hatred were Amy, Silver, Blaze, Rouge, Shadow, and Omega.

Sonic looked around the room and saw the news channel. They had all seen the little fight between him and his two best friends.

"What are you doing here?" Amy snarled, poison lacing her voice.

"I live here, b****." Sonic replied.

"Not anymore." Amy spat, duscousted at the hero she once loved.

"FINE!" Sonic yelled, stomping up the stairs to his room. He grabbed the nessesities and stormed back down stairs, glaring daggers at his so-called 'friends'. "I'm leaving. Hope y'all happy that I'm not here, wasting your d*** time."

He was about to leave when he was blocked by none other than his sister, Sonia. "Sonic, I heard what happened. Please, don't leave! Me and-"

"I don't want to hear it." Sonic growled, pushing past the magenta hedgehog and out the door. As soon as he was far enough, he clearly called out. "Take me home."

At his words, a shadowy form appeared, saying nothing except, "As you wish." The figure touched Sonic's arm and imediatly they disappeared in a bright flash of green.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So I wanted to make an evil Sonic, so here y'all go! Also, Sonic might accasionaly swear, buy he will never use the Lord's name in vain.

Hope you enjoyed the beggining of 'Blue Devil'!