End of POV

Meanwhile

Headmaster Office

"Kaname.. Thank you for saving my daughter.." Kaien sat in his swivel chair and smile..

"That's not the reason I was here.." Kaname said.

"Is this about Zero again?" Kaien askes and Kaname nodded.

"Chairman Cross.. How long do you plan to let Kiryu Zero stay in the Day Class?" Kaname asked the Headmaster. "It won't be long now.. Before he goes through the changes." Kaname continued.

Meanwhile...

Yuki was looking for a vending machine to get Yumika a drink when she saw the Night Class again ganging up Zero.. He pulled out Bloody Rose and point it to them. Yuki run to his side and stop him.

"Hey.. Stop it.. You all know well that fighting is prohibited in this Academy.. Don't you want Yumika to see this right? Zero put down your gun.. They just here to know if Yumika was alright.. Am I right?" Yuki look at them and they all nodded.

"Yes.. We just want to asked him.. But he point his gun to us.." Kain explain.

"How is she?" Ruka asked worriedly. Even though she don't like Yuki that much.. When it comes to Yumika it's different.

"She's fine.. Kaname-sama brought her home.." Yuki replied.. She smile when they see a relieve face in them.

"Thank god.. I think I just wait for my punishment.. As long as she was okay I'm fine to get a punishment for this.." Hanabusa walk away from the two prefect and everyone followed.

"See.. I told you.. There's no need to point Bloody Rose to them.. Come on.. Yumika was looking for you.." Yuki was going to grab Zero sleeve went he shrug it off and walk away..

"Let go.." Zero replied and walk away to Yuki..

Yuki POV

There he goes again.. He was distancing himself from me.. Like he was hiding something from me.. I shake my head and follow him

End of POV

Headmaster Office

Kaien was still sitting in his swivel chair while Kaname was standing in front of him he fixed his glasses and replied.

"I knew I wouldn't be able to fool you Kaname you always were extraordinary. Being able to trace a lineage back through ancestors entirely untainted by human blood. Even amongst vampires that's something extremely rare.. To have inherited the power and abilities of the vampire ancients... Creatures feared even by the other vampires.. The vampires within the vampires... The Pureblood." Kaien replied. "It has been entirely due to your support that the wilder members of the night class have behave themselves up until now." Kaien continued.

"Well.. I maybe watching them but Yumika was the reason they behave up until now." Kaname correct Kaien..

"Well.. I gues your right.." Kaien smile and Kaname continued.

Kaname gently slam his hands on the desk for it not to break and continued.

"Chairman Cross.. I've endured this situation thus far only because of my deep respect for you. But now,, for the sake of the normal students Kiryu must be controlled. Do you seriously intend to allow Kiryu to destroy everything we've worked for so long to achieve?" Kaname asked Kaien while his reddish brown eyes change its color.

"Zero's parents were killed by a vampire.. It's a miracle that he was saved from that sea of blood." Kaien said in a serious tone. "There has to be another way.." Kaien continued.