nine

Harry was just about to slip out of his window and start walking, but the pebble that hit his window kind of stopped him.

He grumbled and threw the window open, he looked down at the ground to see what little kid, but he was met with a different kind of kid.

"Louis!?" He cried out, before covering his mouth, because his mother would probably hear him. He looked down at him again, before whispering.

" What are you doing here Louis, I was going to meet you at the shop." I whispered to him, he chuckled softly.

" I just wanted to see you, you're quite maddening, you know." He said, and wiggled his eyebrows, making me laugh.

"No one has ever told me that before Lou, now get up here before the neighbors see you." He said, and made a motion with his hands.

"Thanks for inviting me in, Styles." Louis grumbled as he almost caught his shirt.

"How do you even know where I live anyway?" He asked as he pulled him into his bedroom, almost tripping himself as he did.

He blushed a scarlet color, and Harry laughed at him quietly. "Let's not talk about that." He muttered, and sat on Harry's bed, looking around.

" Its not much." Harry said as Louis stared at his band posters covering the walls. Louis just chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to his lips, that made Harry's cheeks burn so bright that you could almost see them in the dark room.

"I couldn't wait to see you." Louis breathed out softly, his hot breath hitting Harry's lips, making him want to do only one thing, and that was kiss Louis.

"My mum will probably hear us." Harry muttered, and Louis rolled his eyes.

"Just kiss me, you fool." He laughed, and rapped his arms around my neck, and I placed my hands on his tiny waist.

"Let's make out." Louis grinned lazily, and Harry quickly pressed his lips to his lovers.

The kiss was everything that was Louis, passionate, and all kinds of other things that could describe Louis, but that was the best, and Harry loved it. He ran his long fingers through Louis's hair, and their noses bumped together. Harry pulled away a bit, panting, and he moved so that he was sitting in front of Louis. He huffed, and pressed their lips together again.

They were so into the kiss that they didn't even notice Harry's door slowly creek open, and his mother peeked her head in, thinking she would find her boy sleeping, but no, he was sitting on the edge of his bed, making out with a boy.

Her eyes grew wide, because 1, her boy was making out with another boy on his bed, and Harry was not known for friends, and especially not boyfriends.

She cleared her throat loudly, and the two jumped apart. Harry's eyes grew wide when he saw his mother standing in the door way, looking slightly amused, and surprised.

"Hello Mum." He said, and she scruffed. She had defiantly seen the two kissing.

"Who is this boy, Harry?" She asked, and turned her eagle gaze onto Louis, who winced under all the pressure.

" This is Louis." He said sheepishly, and his mother looked even more amused at the scene in front of her. She never thought she would catch her socially awkward son, making out with a boy.

"Well Louis, it was nice to meet, you but I'm afraid I'm going to have to talk to Harry." She said, and he nodded embarrassed at being caught by the woman. His cheeks were a bright red. He leaned into Harry's ear, and whispered.

" Tomorrow." He muttered, and Harry nodded, then Louis disappeared down his stairs, and he heard his front door close. He turned his head towards the window and saw Louis's silhouette disappear into the dark. He slowly turned his head to his mother, who was looking at him with raised eyebrows.

" Well, that was totally unexpected." She sighed, and crossed her arms.

~~~~~~~~~~

Author notes

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I'll try to be better at updating, the next chapter will be up soon. Comment and vote, tell me what you think.