twenty-three

The first thing Harry's mom did when she opened the door was slam it right back into his face. He sighed, and laid his bag on the ground, and banged gainst the hard wooden door.

"Please mom, im sorry." He mumbled, and his mom suddenly whipped the door open, and stared at him.

"Where were you for the last 2 weeks?" She asked, and he stared at his feet like they were the most interesting things in the world.

"New York..." He mumbled, and his mom put her hand to her ear.

"Sorry, what was that again?" She asked, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"New York." He said louder. And she stared at him, for what seemed like awhile.

"You went out of the country for 2 weeks?" She asked, and he nodded sheepishly.

"Why the hell would you do that?" She asked, and Harry was more afraid because she wasn't screaming and yelling. If she wasn't screaming and yelling, something is wrong, very very wrong.

"Because,  Louis asked me, and I wanted to go, and I knew that you would say no." I explained, and she stared  at me with raised, eyebrows and I must have sounded like a complete idiot.

"You follow Louis alot Harry, im worried about you. God, if he asked you to marry him, you would." She said, and he picked his bags up, and walked into the house. Deciding it would be a good idea to be quiet.

"You would, wouldn't you?' She asked, suddenly turning on him as he tried to make a quick escape. "Wouldn't what?" He asked dumbly, stopping in his tracks.

"Say no, if he asked you to marry him. You are way to young." She said, walking up behind him. She knew something was different, she knew if a goddamn mobster was lying.

"Harry Styles, you did say no, didn't you?" She asked, and she must have took his silence as a yes.

"Harry freaking Styles!"

A/N

This is shit, im so sorry. The next update will be soon, and I promise to try and make it atleast somewhat better. Please comment and vote, love you all.