eight

An hour before the sun came up, I fell through my window and onto the floor of my bedroom. I dragged my heavy body to the bed and pulled the covers up to my chin.

I closed my eyes and stayed that way for an hour before I heard my mother start to get up. I laid in my bed, and thought over Louis's words to me last night.

I shook my head with a groan and threw myself out of bed. I pulled myself down the stairs and saw Gemma and Mum talking and drinking a cup of coffee at the table.

I walked in and their heads turned towards me. "Goodmorning, Harry." My mum smiled and I smiled before seating down.

Mum slide a plate of food infront of me, and I started to eat, ignoring their chattering. I leaned my head on my palm, and put it up on the table.

As I was about to shove another forkful of food in my mouth, my phone vibrated against my thigh. I quickly pulled it out of my pocket, and saw it was from Louis. I almost groaned, I looked at my mum out of the corner of my eye to see if she was was watching me. She had a rule that we were not suppose to use of phone at the table because it was rude, and I did not want her to see a text from Louis on my phone.

I pressed on it and it came up. My breath hitched when I read over the words.

I hope you think of me when you can't sleep.

I saw my mom look in my direction I stuffed it under my leg and went back to eating. When I saw that she was not looking at me anymore, I pulled it out again, and started a new message to him.

im so fucking close to puching you in the dick.

I sent it off with a smug look on my face. Less then a minute later I felt it vibrate again. I opened up the text and my mouth dropped open.

Kiss your knuckles before you punch me.

"Harry, are you on your phone?" I slammed my phone back into my pocket and looked at my mother with wide eyes. She was watching me closely.

"Gemma take his phone." She motioned towards me, and I groaned loudly. Gemma had a grin on her face, her seeing the text would be worse then my mum.

"I wasn't." I tried to lie my way out, but she just rolled her eyes at me.

I slide my phone on the table and Gemma took it in her hands, she had a evil grin on her face and I knew what she was doing. I slapped her leg wildly but she ignored me and typed away on my phone.

After a few seconds, I finally gave up. I watched her mouth drop open and she stared at me. I looked away from her burning gaze and down at my food.

"I'm full mum." I said calmly and she turned to look at me. She nodded and I put my dishes in the sink before putting my hand out at Gemma. "Give it back." I said and she handed it over with a "we will talk about this later" look.

I walked up the stairs and flew onto my bed, and buried my face in the pillow. I stayed that way until I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I held my breath when I heard my bedroom door open.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Gemma opened her mouth. "So, who is Louis?" She asked, and sat down at the end of my bed. I turned my head and faced her.

"A person." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"No shit Sherlock, but why are you talking like that to each other?" She asked and I knew she knew why, but she wanted me to say it.

"He is my friend."' I said, hoping that she would drop it, but she didn't have any plans to.

She snorted. "Friend my ass, you like him, don't you?" She asked and I cracked.

"Oh Gemma, he is so confusing. I think he likes me, but I really don't know." I groaned and she smiled at me.

"Oh, Dear Innocent, Harry. I sounds like you are in love." She said and crawled in next to me. I laid my head on her chest and cried as she petted my hair.

"But he is so confusing, I don't know how I could love him." I said and she smiled before she laughed.

"Go for it, if you like him." She whispered in my ear.

~~~

Harry laid in his bed, earphones were stuffed in his ears, and some song was blaring to the point were he would most likely probably lose his hearing, but he really didn't care at the moment.

He turned the page of his book, and his eyes scanned over the words. This was possible one of the best books ever, and he couldn't put it down. He looked at the door when he thought he heard his name being called over his music.

He pulled the earphones out, and heard his mother shouting for him at the bottom of the stairs.

"HARRY, GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP. YOUR SISTER IS LEAVING!" He huffed, and threw his iPod and book on his bed. He was annoyed, because he really wanted to finish that page, and really really wanted to become a hermit and never come out of his bedroom again, but no.

He stomped down the stairs and saw his mother and Gemma hugging at the doorway of the front door. Gemma let go of her and turned to him. She smiled and opened her arms to him.

He walked the rest of the way down the stairs and towards her, wrapped his long arms around her skinny frame, and buried his face in her neck. Even if the did have sibling fights sometimes, he would still miss her. He breathed in her perfume and let go of her.

"Take care of yourself." She whispered in his ear, and then she was out the door, his mother and him stood on the steps of their porch, waving at her until she disappeared around the corner.

& & & & & &

Harry huffed and threw the finished book down on his bed. He was extremely annoyed at all the thoughts that were going around in his mind. He was annoyed at how dramatic he had become, and he was annoyed because he hated the end of the sad book, and he was annoyed at Louis for making his life overly dramatic.

Without thinking he gripped his phone, and started to press in Louis's number. He didn't even care at the moment if he was doing anything, he just needed someone to vent to, and he surely wasn't talking to his Mother. And he kinda wanted to hear his high pitched voice, but he wasn't going to say that.

It rung two times before Louis picked up, and he knew who it was right away.

"Harry!" He cried out happily when he answered, and Harry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"How did you know it was me?" He asked, and he heard Louis laugh at him down the line like it was the best joke he had ever heard in his life. And it really wasn't.

"I remembered your number, silly." He giggled, and Harry turned bright red, and at that moment he was happy that Louis wasn't with him, or he would see his embarrassing red face.

He suddenly remembered why he was calling Louis, and he scowled. "I'm mad at you." He said unhappily.

" Why?" Louis asked, and he could almost hear the frown on his face.

"Because you are making my life dramatic, and I can't think straight, and I'm mad at this book, because Henry didn't say good bye to his dead wife." He said, and he heard Louis laugh. He thought this was a joke?

" Well I'm sorry." He teased, and Harry could hear the smile on his face. And it only made his fire larger.

" You should be, Henry and Catherine should have had a little baby in Switzerland, and you shouldn't have kissed me, because then everything wouldn't be complicated." He huffed out dramatically., and Louis giggled at him down the line.

"Nothing is really ever complicated Harold, you just do that, not me." He said, and he hung up the phone with one of his merry laughs.

Harry threw his phone on the bed, and pouted as he sat down next to it, and then he sulked some more, waiting for night time, and when he could see his very passionate, and loud, and no matter what he say, complicated, Louis.

~~~~