Tinted Scars

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, my tenth book coming to Wattpad on the 14th of August.

TINTED SCARS

Cover review/analysis;

This book cover does not seem just like a beautiful illustration of colors and shapes. The black section of the cover seems to depict the darkness that looms in the minds of people as they continually struggle with their mental health. The yellow part seems to depict light, healing, overcoming. While the ratio of black to yellow seems greater than vice-versa, that it could be interpreted in two ways;

-The darkness overshadowing the light or
-The light fighting the shadows.

Moving on to the the figures. The couple holding hands seem to symbolize a helping hand, humanity. It's almost as though you could hear the couple whisper to each other, “I'll hold your hand as we step into the light. Together.”

It feels like a journey of understanding between two individuals who seem to have been fighting, alone, scared and in the dark.
Both seem to know this. And they also seem to know the intensity of the bright sun just outside the doors could be scalding—so they decide to go together, to embrace their healing together, bearing in mind that it may be tough.

The fact that both seem to be staring at each other at this crossover point, speaks volumes about the gravity of the situation. It is a monumental decision for them and they need each other's assurance that they had each other at least to withstand whatever they might find on the other side

It is no secret that italics are used to depict undertones, thoughts, the grave but unspoken.
It is therefore befitting that it is used to spell, “scars are vowels of pain.”
A deep message that carries with it truth that may not be shouted from rooftops but must be spoken regardless.

TINTED SCARS

The boldness of the fonts and the fact that it is written in caps seems to show boldness, bravery and a willingness to accept one's true self.
It feels like there's a sort of confirmation stamp on the title that says, “This is what we are.”

•••

Blurb:

Reclusive, emo poet, Erioluwa Jesukite has demons that possess full control of his mind—thus reducing him to a vessel laden with anxiety-ridden thoughts and dark compulsions. He has gotten quite acclimatized to this tortuous hell, but his ploy of survival gets compromised, when college rears its head with a plethora of new challenges and daunting intricacies.

Alienated and estranged, Eri’s new life is a maze of change that threatens to be the bane of his existence. At the verge of his limits however, fate entangles him in the schemes of one beautiful Elienai Anisiji—who with her liberal persona and charming mien—becomes a much needed breath of fresh air.

Thrust into the manic campus lifestyle of sinful pleasures and exhilarating experiences, Eri’s delicate world is bound to collapse. And as vicious predators lurk in the shadows, ready to relish his pain, he’d realize the only way out of hell—is through it.

•••

Spread the word and anticipate!!!