Sometimes it may seem boring to be with the same person but you can not bring yourself to give up. Because, well boring is the new spark!

They both never get bored of each other. They might sometimes needs space, but that's where it stops, always. They find their way back to each other, no matter what the situation is.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz kept on talking on the car. Sidharth thought they both might get bored but it didn't seem boring at all because he had his personal entertainer with him during the entire journey.

"Sanaaaaaa!", Maa exclaimed and mummy came right after. The family was too happy with their surprise.

The mothers hugged Shehnaaz like anything. It was no less than a bone crushing one.

It wasn't as if, they didn't miss Sidharth but meeting Shehnaaz was different because she wasn't healed properly.

They were hugging her to know whether she is totally okay, but if they kept on hugging her like that, she might end up getting one or two of her bones broken.

"Mujhe Saans nhi aa ri mummy, Maa", Shehnaaz said while chocking. It just came out as a whisper.

Mummy and maa left her and made her spin too and fro to make sure that she was okay.

"Sanu, kaisi hai tu? Tum dono ne btaya nhi ki aaj Waapas aa re ho? How did the shooting go? Are you totally okay?", the mother's asked.

"Bol naa kuch! Bol kyun nhi rahi!", Maa asked.

"Arre use koi bolne to doge to bolegi naa!", Sidharth said and others broke into laughing fits.

"Mein bilkul theek hun. Meri saare dardein gayab ho gyi hain. Shoot bohot bohot achcha tha. Aap sabhi kaise ho?", Shehnaaz asked the family.

After the pleasantries were exchanged, Shehnaaz moved towards her room to change and get freshen up. Sidharth remained seated with the family.

"Sidharth usne abhi tak ring nhi pehni huyi, sort ho gya tha naa?", Neetu di whispered in his ears.

"Di, meine kuch bada socha hai. But mummy, Maa aur uncle ko kaise bataayen. They still think that we are engaged, what should we tell them?", Sidharth whispered back.

Neetu di thought for some time and then she spoke, this time to all the family members.

"Sidharth is planning something. He wants to propose Shehnaaz in front of everybody, publicly. So, let's not tell Shehnaaz", she said.

"But inki engagement to ho gyi hai", Maa said and both the parents nodded agreeing with her.

"Han par wo ring pehenti hi nhi hai kyunki bahar pehnegi to sabko pta chal jaega. So i want to propose her again, this time publicly. I just need some time to prepare for it!", Sidharth said while looking nervously at everybody.

Parents were more than happy to hear the news of them making it public really soon. The three of them were too happy for both of them.

Baaz just hugged him really tightly.

Shehnaaz came down and everybody just smiled at her. Sidharth was also looking at her goofily.

What was wrong with everyone? Why are they giving her that smile? What was wrong with the family?

She also smiled stupidly at them. "Kya hua?", she asked.

The whole family shook their head in unison and smiled at her. What was wrong with them? Why were they smiling continuously?

"Meine kuch kiya? Mere upar kuch laga hua hai?", Shehnaaz asked while straightening her dress and running her hand across her face.

"Abbe moti kuch nhi hua! Tu chal na, bohot bhuk lag ri hai. Diner karte hain!", Sidharth said while dragging both the mothers towards the kitchen.

"Kya bnaya?", both Sidharth and Shehnaaz asked together.

The family giggled and seeing their favourite food, both of them squealed in happiness like kids.

Maa then brought a big bowl of ice cream for Shehnaaz. Both the mothers were busy in patting Shehnaaz and caressing her face lovingly.

"Koi iss bechare ko bhi dekh lo!", Sidharth said, making everybody laugh.

Maa remained seated near Shehnaaz, whereas mummy went towards Sidharth and he laid his head on mummy's lap.

Shehnaaz was laughing at something and Sidharth knew that he wouldn't let this smile get wiped off of her face. Her smile is just too precious.

Sidharth was ready to make this big for her.

He was just imagining the priceless expressions on her face when he dies what he is about to do...

What is Sidharth going to do for Shehnaaz? How is he going to propose her now? What 'big' is he planning to do?

Please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love on me.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

A Love Story Or NotOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara